Morning After

The next morning

Brielle
I woke up to O not next to me I sighed and pushed my hair out of my face I slowly got up out of the bed. I stood still for a few seconds then I grabbed the lingerie that I had on last night. I heard the door open.

"What you doing?"

"Leaving."

"Why?"

"Because-," I turned around seeing O with a breakfast tray.

"Because what? I hope you didn't think that I was going to make you leave."

I didn't say anything.

"You're about to my girlfriend what kind of man would I be if I let you just leave."

O sat the tray on the bed and handed me his shirt. I slipped the shirt on I sat on the bed said a prayer and we began eating.

"You cooked?"

"Yeah I got up early while you was sleep to go to the store and get some items."

I nodded.

"We need to talk about last night?"

"What about it?"

"Do you have an regrets?"

"No do you," I said looking at all.

"None."

"I wasn't going to come but I couldn't get what you said out of my head."

"What me between your thick chocolate thighs?"

"Yeah."

"How was last night for you?"

"It was perfect."

O nodded.

"You also said that I had good pussy."

"You do I just wanted to stay inside of you and fall asleep."

"The hell."

"It's the truth I'm hooked already."

"Just after having sex once last night?"

"Yeah and it's not because you're a virgin last night being inside of you felt right."

"Okay," I ate some bacon.

"I know it might seem weird to you but it's the truth."

"I know it is."

"Alright."

"I think my dad been blowing up my phone."

"You think?"

"Yeah I put my phone on do not disturb as I was walking to your room and I haven't checked my phone since I took a few selfies."

"You already know he's going to be asking you questions."

"Yep."

"You're a freak."

"Do not repeat what I said."

"Why not?"

"Because I know what I said and I don't need for you to repeat me."

"Alright," O glanced at my phone.

"Your phone lighting up."

I sighed I sat my plate down I walked over to the night stand and got my phone seeing that I had several messages from my dad and Taliyah. I responded to my dad letting him know that I was fine and I'll be home soon. I then responded to Taliyah agreeing to meet up with her for brunch. I sat my phone on the bed and grabbed my plate and went back to eating.