The Bechkam's Cont.

Brielle
We're at the venue Tyra placed my bouquet in my hand then she turned towards the front and walked out first. Soon after the bridal party followed behind her my dad walked over to me already wiping his eyes.

"Daddy stop crying you're going to make me cry."

"I'm sorry baby girl it's just that I'm so proud and happy for you everything you told me that you wanted when you were a little girl you accomplished that now you're about to get married to the love of your life no need for me anymore."

"Oh daddy you're always be my first love every little girl's first love is their father well the ones who are fortunate enough to have their father in their lives and I'm the lucky one to have a great man like you."

That made my dad cry harder I laughed and wiped my own tears.

"How you gon tell me to stop crying and you said all that making me cry worse."

"I'm sorry daddy but I'm just telling the truth."

My daddy wiped his eyes and cleared his throat.

"Okay baby girl you're ready."

I smiled.

"Yes let's get me married."

"Okay babygirl."

The doors opened and I let out a breath as me and my daddy made our way down the aisle. I didn't make eye contact with anybody my eyes stayed locked on Odell who was staring at me in awe and amazement I know he wants to cry but he's holding it in.

We got in front of everyone and the pastor spoke.

"Who gives this bride to this groom?"

"I do."

My dad placed my right hand in Odell hand then he kissed my forehead.

"Continue to take care of my baby O."

"Will do Calvin," they shook hands.

"After today it'll be pops."

"Yes sir."

My dad took his seat next to Tyra I turned and handed Taliyah my bouquet and placed my left hand in Odell hand.

"Family & friends of Brielle Samaya Ross and Odell Cornelius Beckham, Jr. we're all gathered here to witness two souls become one. Everyone please bow your heads."

We all bowed our heads and Pastor Williams started praying at the end of his prayer we all said Amen.

"Marriage is a sacred thing Brielle and Odell you must not stray away from each other or God always keep God first no matter the situation keep God first. Never stop communicating with each other always be honest and open with each other."

We both nodded our heads agreeing with what Pastor Williams said.

"Is there anyone that sees that this man and woman shall not be married please speak now or forever hold your peace."

Everyone was quiet.

"Odell and Brielle have written their own vows Brielle will go first."

"A year ago I met the most arrogant and ignorant man ever at the end of my shift I prejudged him though because turns out he wasn't the most arrogant and ignorant man ever turns out he is nothing but the most loving, caring, sexy and handsome man I have ever met. After talking and getting to know each other we both pursued each other and the love between us became so real and powerful that sometimes I ask myself am I dreaming then when I see your face Odell I realize that I'm not dreaming. You're everything that I ever wanted in a man thank you for choosing me to be your girlfriend, then the mother of our two beautiful twins, then your fiancé and lastly your wife without you I wouldn't have all that I have right now. I love you Odell Cornelius and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you," I said through tears.

Odell smiled wiped my eyes with his thumbs I cleared my throat.

Odell
I cleared my throat and sniffed I held my tears in long enough I can't hold them in long enough.

"Odell your turn."

"A year ago I thought that I lost my little brother until a beautiful chocolate brown skinned woman who I thought at the time wasn't a nurse and that she didn't know what she was doing but turns out that she did she saved my little brother's life. I was immediately drawn to her beauty and I knew from that night that I last saw her I had to have her as mine. And soon after of us getting to know each other I made her mine and that was the best decision that I have made in my life. Brielle-," I paused and wiped my eyes.

"I'm sorry," I spoke.

"It's okay baby take your time," Brielle spoke.

I nodded and after a few seconds I continued.

"Brielle I was missing something in my life and that something turned out to be you. You've made me the happiest and luckiest man alive you've blessed me with two beautiful twins and I can't wait until you bless me with more kids. My heart and soul belongs to you Brielle Samaya and you only. I love you so much baby."

Brielle wiped my eyes with her thumbs and I kissed the palm of her hand.

"I love you so much more."

"Impossible."

We both laughed.

"The rings please," Pastor Williams spoke.

Kordell handed me Brielle ring and Brielle got my ring from Taliyah.

"Brielle repeat after me. I place this ring on your finger signifying our unity as one and will forever cherish this unity with you until the end of our days."

"I place this ring on your finger signifying our unity as one and will forever cherish this unity with you until the end of our days."

Brielle slid my ring on my finger.

"Odell repeat after me. I place this ring on your finger signifying our unity as one and will forever cherish this unity with you until the end of our days."

"I place this ring on your finger signifying our unity as one and will forever cherish this unity with you until the end of our days."

I slid Brielle ring on her finger and we both smiled.

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife Odell you may now kiss your bride."

I pulled Brielle into me and kissed her passionately.

"Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Mr. & Mrs. Odell Cornelius Beckham, Jr."

Everyone clapped we kissed once more then Brielle got her bouquet from Taliyah my mama put the broom down and we jumped it causing everyone to clap and cheer once more.

We then walked down the aisle as husband and wife finally my family is now almost complete. Brielle is officially a Beckham and in the near future she's going to give me two or three more kids and then I'll be complete.