Baton Rouge

Odell
Me and Bri are on our way to Mr. Calvin house so she can get her suitcases.

"You okay baybeh?"

"No."

"Talk to me what's wrong?"

"I don't know anything about running a law firm or how to even handle cases."

"What about your dad?"

Bri shrugged.

"I have no idea."

"We'll find out okay."

"Okay."

"When do you have to go and meet with your mom's lawyer?"

"January 18th."

"Okay."

We pulled up to Mr. Calvin house I got out and walked around the passenger side I helped Bri out I closed the door and followed behind her. We walked in and I closed the door. We walked into the living room.

"Hey dad."

"Hey baby girl."

He looked up from his papers and at us.

"I decided to leave for Baton Rouge early with O."

"Okay you're grown baby girl and can make your own decisions."

"I'll be back on Christmas Eve with y'all gifts."

"Okay."

"Also dad do you know anything about law?"

"Nope I was never interested in law."

Bri sighed.

"Okay."

"I'm pretty sure Sydney have people running her firms after meeting with her lawyer next month stop by her firm in L.A. and see what's up."

"Yes sir."

"Bri."

"Yes sir."

"Don't beat yourself up over leaving for Baton Rouge early."

"How-," Mr. Calvin cut her off.

"Because I know my daughter both sides of the family is coming in early and you don't want to be bombarded with a lot of questions by then about everything that has happened."

"You're right dad."

"I know I am."

"I'm going to go say by to my brothers and get my bags."

"Okay babygirl."

Mr. Calvin and Bri hugged then we made our way upstairs she stopped to Cj room first they talked for a while then we went to Keon room and they talked for a while. We headed back downstairs Bri and I said goodbye to Mr. Calvin again then we walked out of his house. We walked over to my rental car I got her bags from her and opened the passenger door she got in. I popped the trunk and placed her bags in the trunk.

"Hey O you want me to return your rental car," Cj asked as he came outside.

"Yeah."