Christmas Shopping

The next day

Brielle
I walked into the room seeing O still sleeping I sighed and walked over to him I shook him lightly.

"Hmm," O said.

"Wake up babe."

O rolled over onto his back. I climbed on top of O and shook him his hands went to my butt and he opened his eyes.

"You trying to wake me up to some morning sex."

"Nope it's not even morning anymore."

"Well afternoon sex."

"Nope I want you to get up though."

"I'm tired."

"No one told you to be up playing your game all last night."

"Well you fell asleep on me and I didn't have anything else to do."

"Get up."

"Why?"

"We gotta go Christmas shopping."

"I'm still tired."

"Odell you got five minutes to get your ass up and get dressed."

I got out off O and walked over to his dresser and grabbed my shades I turned back around seeing O back asleep.

"ODELL GET YOUR ASS UP."

No response I sighed and made my way down the stairs. I opened the front door and walked out I locked the door and walked over to my Jeep. I unlocked my Jeep and got in I placed my purse in the passenger seat and started up my Jeep.

Mall of Louisiana
I made my way over to Nordstrom for my brothers I walked over to the men's section.

"Excuse me."

I turned around and looked seeing a guy.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome you're not from here are you?"

"No I'm here for the holidays with my boyfriend."

"He's one lucky guy to have a beauty like you on his arm."

"Yeah he is."

The guy nodded and walked away. I went back to looking for something for my brothers out of here.

I found a few outfits for Cj and Keon I walked up to the register and placed the items on the counter.

"Did you find everything okay?"

"Yes I did."

"Are you a member of the Nordy Club?"

"No."

I gave the cashier my name and phone number and opted out of the text messages she rung me up and gave me the price. I went in my wallet and handed her my card. Once everything was paid for she handed me the bags and I walked out heading towards Champion.

2 hours later
My the trunk of my Jeep is completely full but I'm not done shopping yet. I'm done shopping for my family now I have to shop for O's family. I finished off my food and drink I threw my trash away. I made my way towards Sephora for Jasmine. My phone dinged it was a text from O I read it and put my phone back in my pocket. I have nothing to say to O right now. I tried waking him up so he could eat breakfast with me had a plate fixed for him and everything but he didn't wake up I wasted food.

Few hours later

Odell
I've been calling and texting Bri since I woke up fully and she didn't pick up my calls and she left me on read. I heard the front door open I stood up from the couch and walked into the foyer seeing Bri with gifts.

"Hey."

"Can you get the Christmas tree out of the Jeep?"

"Yeah."

Bri nodded she walked upstairs I walked out of the house and over to the Jeep. I opened the back door and got the box that held the Christmas tree out I closed the door and walked into the house. Bri walked passed me I walked in the house going to the living room not knowing where Bri wanted the tree to be I placed the tree in the corner. I walked outside to give Bri a hand with the gifts.

Once we had all of the gifts in the guest room I made my way back down the stairs. I walked into the living room and sat next to Bri. I got Bri feet and placed them in her feet and she removed them.

"Yo what's wrong with you?"

"You."

"You mad at me because I went back to sleep?"

"That's not all I'm mad at you about O I cooked breakfast and I tried to wake you up but you didn't so the food went to waste and we was supposed to go Christmas shopping together not separate."

"Oh."

"Yeah oh I even had planned a day date for us but all of that changed when you went to sleep again."

I didn't say anything.

"Doing things with you is what I look forward to everyday but I didn't get that today."

"I'm sorry babe let me make it up to you."

"No thanks I'm tired from doing all that shopping I'm going to take a nap."

Bri stood up and walked upstairs I sighed the doorbell rung I walked over to the door I opened it seeing my mama we hugged and walked into the living room.

"Wheres Bri?"

"She just went upstairs to take a nap."

I sat down on the couch and sighed.

"What's wrong babyboy?"

"I messed up."

"How?"

"I stayed up late playing my game so I slept late Bri tried waking me up for breakfast and I didn't get up then she tried waking me up to go Christmas shopping with her and I woke up but went back to sleep so she went by herself and she had a day date planned for us."

"You gotta make it up to her Bri."

"I know but how mama she won't even let me touch her."

"You'll think of something baby."

"Hopefully."

I ran my hand down my face.

"Are the plans for her birthday getaway finalized?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay."

"I'm going to go I just came to check on you two."

"Okay love you mama."

"Love you too babyboy."

My mama kissed my forehead and walked out of the living room. I threw my head back and started to think of something to make it up to Bri for missing out the day she had planned for us.