Boys or Girls or Both?

1 month later—February 22, 2019

Odell
Bri is finally 14 weeks and we can finally announce to everyone that we're having twins and we're doing the gender reveal today as well. The twins cooperated a few days ago at Bri appointment and Dr. Pemberton was able to determine the sex of the babies and to make sure that the ultrasound pictures was right Dr. Pemberton did blood work as well and she sent all of the genders to Liyah and she's the only that knows the sex even Shawn don't know.

"Babe."

"Yeah baybeh," I asked glancing up at Bri.

"Can you put my sandals on for me?"

"Of course."

I sat my phone down and grabbed Bri sandals she placed her feet in my lap and I put her sandals on.

"What are we naming the babies?"

"If they're girls their names will be Olivia Cholé and Oriana Cierra."

I nodded.

"And if they're boys their names will be Omar Cornelius and Orlando Cairo."

"Okay," Bri spoke

I placed Bri feet back down I grabbed my phone placing it in my pocket then I helped her up off of the bed.

"You ready mama?"

"Yes."

I grabbed Bri hand she grabbed her phone and we walked out of our room and made our way down the stairs. Bri hand on my sweatshirt which is big on her so no one can tell if she's pregnant or not.

"Why do you two have us here O," my mama spoke.

"Everyone is about to find out now."

My mama raised her eyebrows I looked at Bri and nodded she smiled and removed my sweatshirt.

"We're having a baby," Bri spoke.

"Con-," I cut everyone off.

"But that's not all we're having twins."

"How far along," Mr. Calvin spoke.

"I'm 14 weeks."

"Uh sis how far along is that."

"3 months Cj."

"Oh well I knew you was pregnant."

"I found out that I was pregnant on Christmas Eve and my first appointment was in January and we wanted to wait until after my first trimester to announce the news to y'all."

"And that's not the best part a few days ago at the appointment the doctor was able to determine the sex of the twins because they cooperated and she also did blood work to double check the ultrasound pictures to make sure the sex was right."

"Follow us to the family room," Bri spoke.

Everyone turned and we all walked into the family room behind Bri.

"Okay so we all know that Bri and O are having twins they also decided to wait to find out the genders with the rest of the family so that's what is about to happen now."

"It's girls," my mama and Jazmine spoke.

"Nah boys," my pops, Kordell, Mr. Calvin, Keon, Cj and Shawn spoke.

"Bri and O open the boxes," Liyah spoke.

Me and Bri both opened the boxes the blue and pink balloons floated out.