The Accountant

Brielle in m/m

Brielle
I had looked at my work calendar wrong I don't have to work today so as I promised my dad I'm going to go get me an accountant. I don't have bad spending habits I just want to make sure that my money is handled right who better than an accountant who handles and crunches numbers all day. I pulled up to Beckham Inc. once I saw the name I said a silent prayer hoping that's it's not Kordell brother but another relative with the last name Beckham. I got out and walked around to the back door I opened the back door grabbing my purse and duffel bag I looked both ways and crossed the street. I walked inside of the building goin straight to the front desk.

"Hi I'm Brielle Ross and I need an accountant."

"Okay the only person that's in right now is the boss the firm don't open until 8 sweetie and you're just a few minutes early."

"Umm that's fine."

"Alright just walk down the hall and over to your right you'll see an elevator once you get on the elevator press 7 and Mr. Beckham office will be the last door on the left.

"Okay thank you so much."

"You're welcome I'll call him and let him know you're on the way up."

I nodded and walked down the hall I pressed the up button the elevator whoever the boss is he/she is really successful and have it going on with this firm. The elevator doors open I stepped on and pressed 7 the doors closed and the elevator began moving. The elevator dinged and the doors open I stepped off the elevator and walked down the hall I made it to the last office on the left I knocked on the door and it opened.

"Nurse Brielle," Kordell brother spoke as he smirked while looking down at me.

"Kordell's brother."

"I have a name sweetheart."

"Well you didn't give me your name yesterday."

"It's Odell come in and have a seat," he said finally stepping aside and letting me in.

I walked over to the chairs and sat down in one.

"So you need an accountant?"

"My dad suggested that I get an accountant to help me manage my money for financial."

I stated as Odell took his seat.

"What's in the duffel bag?"

"Money."

"How much?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I didn't count it I just stuffed whatever I had saved up inside."

"Hand me the bag please."

I handed him the duffel bag he sat it on top of his desk he unzipped the duffel bag and pulled out each stack of money counting it.

"You dating a drug dealer?"

"What no."

"You sure cause this $50,000 love."

"I'm positive I've been saving all of my money since I was a little girl."

"Okay well I need a copy of your bank statements also I need your account number to be able to have access to your bank so I can deposit your money."

"You're not going to steal from me are you?"

"Sweetheart I don't need to steal from you I make enough money as is."

I nodded I went into my purse handing Odell the papers.

"Surprised to not see you in scrubs."

"I have the day off when you're the top RNA you get days off."