New Year New Beginnings

5 months later— December 31, 2019

Brielle
I'm so glad to be off from work I get to bring in the new year with my family. I pulled up to the house and opened the garage door I pulled in and closed the garage back. I gathered my things and got out of my car locking the doors. I walked up to the house and unlocked the door and walked in closing and locking the door behind me. After working all day and night I'm finally home to see my babies and as much as I want to sleep I can't. I walked up the stairs to me and O room not seeing him or the twins anywhere. I sat my things down then I got my changing clothes and made my way to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After showering I washed and moisturized my face then I put on some lotion and got dressed I made my way out of our room going into the twins room seeing Braelyn on the floor just staring at O but once she seen me she broke into a smile and tried to reach for me.

"Who are you reaching for Brae?"

"Me," I spoke.

O turned and looked at me and smiled I pecked his lips then I bent down and picked Braelyn up I kissed her forehead and snuggled her little body against mine. Braelyn took after me when I was a baby and Braxton definitely took after O when he was baby with his chunky self.

"Where's Braxton?"

"Say I'm right here chilling mama," O spoke.

I turned seeing Braxton sitting in one of his swings with a cover over it.

O picked him up I walked over to them and kissed Braxton forehead

"You don't gotta go in tonight do you?"

"Nope I'm off for the next three days."

"Okay."

"What have y'all been up to today?"

"They went with me to the office and then we did a lil shopping and came back home and just chilled."

"Oh okay."

"You hungry?"

"I can eat."

"Okay I'll whip you up something to eat its time to feed them."