Perfect

Few hours later

Odell
Me and Shep had went out to get some drinks but he ended up leaving me at the bar to head home to his family which is cool with me. I had a few more drinks before I called myself an Uber and left. I stumbled out of the elevator heading towards my room. I made it to my room I stumbled with getting the key card in and I finally got it. I opened the door and walked inside letting the door close behind me. I made my way towards my room I opened the door and walked in I closed the door and removed my jacket seeing Bri or what I think is Bri taking a selfie of herself.

 I made my way towards my room I opened the door and walked in I closed the door and removed my jacket seeing Bri or what I think is Bri taking a selfie of herself

"Hey O," Bri said as she looked back at me.

I walked out of my room then walked back in making sure I'm not seeing anything.

"Are you okay?"

Bri walked over to me.

"I need sleep I'm seeing things."

"No I'm really here."

"Nice try but I'm a lil drunk so I know I'm seeing things."

Bri stood on her tiptoes and kissed me. We pulled apart and I looked at her immediately sobering up.

"Are you still seeing things?"

"How did you get in my room?"

"Lied to the man at the desk told him that you was my boyfriend and I forgot the room key."

"Oh okay."

I closed up Bri robe and tied it. Bri untied her robe and I roamed her body.

"I spent a lot of time fighting with myself about coming here but here I am."

"Yes you are."

"O."

I looked up at Bri.

"Are you done eye raping me now," Bri joked.

"You came out like this," I asked as I circled Bri.

"Yes."

"Hmm."

I pushed Bri back onto the bed lightly.

"You have some nerve with coming out like this."

"Oh really."

"Yes ma'am. You sure you're ready to do this?"

"Yes I'm sure O."

I grabbed Bri right leg and I took her heel off I grabbed her left leg and took her heel off. I stood Bri up and turned her around. I pulled the straps down on her lingerie I continued with pulling her lingerie down. Once the lingerie was to her feet Bri stepped out of the lingerie and turned towards me covering her chest.

"What you covering your chest for?"

"I don't know."

I removed Bri hands.