Welcome to Dubai

1 month later— February 14, 2019

Brielle
I woke up to rose petals all over the bed I pushed my hair out of my face. O walked out of the bathroom smiling.

"Good morning baby."

"Good morning babe."

O walked over to me and picked up me up and carried me to the bathroom. He placed me on my feet in front of the sink and I did my hygiene.

"I know your feet is hurting from working last night so I ran you a nice bubble bath so you can relax."

"Okay thank you baby."

O pecked my lips.

"You're welcome enjoy your shower then meet me downstairs for breakfast."

"Okay."

O pecked my lips once more and walked out over to the lights I stripped out of my clothes and got in the tub as soon as I sat down my muscles relaxed O dimmed the lights and walked out of the bathroom closing the door behind him.

"Alexa, play my R&B playlist."

"Playing your R&B playlist," she spoke.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back as I listened to Monica play.

An hour later I made my way downstairs to the kitchen I walked in seeing O looking down at his stomach well pack.

"Um O what are you doing?"

"Making sure I still had my 6 pack well 4 pack now."

"You've been eating good baby," I said as I wrapped my arms around O.

"Yeah thats cause I've started having couvade symptoms towards you."

"How you know about the couvade symptom?"

"Google."

I nodded.

"Which is why we both are about to start eating healthy that's why I bought this broccoli?"

"I do eat healthy O and I don't like broccoli."

"Have you tried broccoli?"

"No."

"Alright then don't knock it until you try it."

"Can I try the broccoli after Valentines Day?"

"Okay."

O placed the broccoli in the refrigerator. I looked at the counter and smiled seeing his set up.