Date Night In Dubai

Odell
We didn't even last in the pool long before I got out with Bri still in my arms and her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Put me down O."

I put Bri down.

"Go to the kitchen and get some ice and meet me upstairs."

Before I could respond Bri walked away heading upstairs I walked into the kitchen I opened the cabinet and grabbed a bowl and closed the cabinet back. I walked over to the refrigerator and opened it I grabbed some ice cubes placing in the bowl. I closed the refrigerator back and made my wya upstairs I walked into the bedroom seeing Bri naked. I walked in the room I closed and door and walked over to the bed I sat the bowl down and came out of my slides and swimming trunks.

I climbed over Bri and kissed her I grabbed a ice cube and rubbed it across her left nipple Bri moaned in the kiss and arched her back. I moved the ice cube to her right nipple Bri broke the kiss.

"Shit," Bri hissed.

I bent my head down and put the ice cube in my mouth and moved down her body.

"Mhmm," Bri moaned.

I reached into the bowl and grabbed another ice cube I lifted my head up quickly and placed the ice cube in mouth and continued to make my way down her body. I looked up at Bri and she was looking down at me I smirked and made my way to her pussy with the ice cubes.

"Ooh," Bri moaned.

I smirked and sucked on her clit with the ice cubes. Once the ice cubes was gone I grabbed another ice cube and came up putting it back in my mouth and started eating Bri pussy.

"Yes baby," Bri moaned.

I glanced up at her seeing her back arched. I shook my head back and forth while I moaned.

"Fuck baby," Bri moaned.

Bri legs started to shake.

"Cum in daddy mouth baybeh," I spoke.

Bri let out a loud moan and began to cum I lapped up all of her juices. Bri legs stopped shaking I came up licking my lips. I stood up and walked into the bathroom I wiped my mouth and walked out of the bathroom.

"Come lay down daddy," Bri spoke.

I walked over to the bed and laid down Bri started stroking my dick she bent her head down but I stopped her.

"Why you stopped me?"

"You don't need to suck my dick you're a queen."

"Okay."

Bri stroked me until I was hard then she slid down on me.

"Don't start moving yet baybeh until you're adjusted to my size."

"Okay."

Bri sat for a few minutes then she got on her feet and began to ride me. I placed my hands on Bri breasts and squeezed them.

"Ride your dick baybeh."

Bri picked up the pace I moved my hands down to her ass cheeks and slapped them.

"That's it baybeh ride your dick just like that."

I placed my hands on the back of my head and looked up at Bri smiling.

"Yes baybeh," I moaned.

Bri turned around with me still inside of her and started riding me I sat up and grabbed her hair pulling her down to me and sucked on her neck as I matched her strokes.