Handled

Shawn in m/m

Shawn
After getting Reggie bitch ass address I wasted no time with hopping on my jet and heading to Mexico. I wanted Odell to ride with me but he newborn twins to be home with so I'm doing this solo. After I whoop Reggie ass I'm going for his cousin I ain't asking no questions just beating ass. My Uber pulled up a few houses away from Reggie house I dapped him and gave him a $20 tip. I got out and he drove away I made my way up the street to Reggie house. I walked around to the back and picked the lock and quietly walked in hearing voices.

"Where Nidirah pretty ass at I wanna fuck her now?"

"She's with her mama now."

"Reg stop lying know where she at my dick hard as fuck right now I've been thinking about fucking her pretty ass now."

Sick motherfucker.

"I ain't lying Don she with her mama."

"How you gon give my pussy away like that?"

"Nigga she's 10."

"The younger the better but since she ain't here no more I guess you'll do."

The fuck.

"Come on Don ion get down like that."

"Nigga you know you do I been fucking you for years."

Reggie smacked his teeth and I heard his belt unbuckle and his pants unzip.

"Gay ass nigga."

"Nigga your ass gay too I turned your ass out after you dipped out on Taliyah well I ain't fuck you in a minute so is there anything I need to know."

"Yeah I fucked your BM and she gave me HIV."

"Which one?"

"BM number four."

"Oh well been that ass over I wanna fuck."

I heard enough I quietly walked right back out of the back door I quietly closed the door. Ion even wanna touch them niggas and get blood on my hands and putting myself at risk for any STD. I walked a few feet away from the house which was off by itself I went in my pocket and pulled out the bomb I bought as soon as I touched down in Mexico. I pressed the button on the bomb and threw it at the house I then took off running. Once I got two blocks away I stopped running and called myself a Uber.

Few hours later

I'm back home I quietly walked out of the bathroom I walked over to Taliyah side I kissed her forehead causing her to wake up.

"It's handled," I spoke.

"What happened?"

"I'll tell you later get some sleep baby I'll be in the guest room."

"Okay."

I kissed Taliyah and then I walked out of the room closing the door behind me and I made my way towards one of the guest rooms.

Odell
I let out a yawn I looked down at Braxton who was sucking his bottle. I picked up my phone seeing that it was 5:30 am soon Braelyn will be up. I sat my phone back down and looked at Braxton who wasn't sucking his bottle anymore but staring at me I removed his bottle I grabbed his burping cloth and placed it on my shoulder then I placed Braxton on my shoulder and started patting his back. Braelyn began to cry Brielle rolled over pushing her hair out of her face and sitting up.

"Baybeh just place her pacifier in her mouth I'm about to feed her," I spoke as Brielle got Braelyn out of the bassinet.

"No I got it babe."

Brielle removed her boob from her shirt and got Braelyn to latch on her boob. Braxton burped I sat him in my lap I removed the burping cloth and wiped Braxton mouth he let out a yawn. I adjusted Braxton in my arms and started rocking him to sleep.

"How long have you two been up?"

"15 minutes."

"Oh okay."

"You changed his diaper?"

"Yeah I changed Braelyn's too."

"Oh okay."

Brielle let out a yawn and scratched her head.

"What time is it?"

I checked the time again.

"5:33 am."

Brielle nodded she then grabbed her phone and checked her phone.

"Keon said that he's coming after he get out of school."

"Okay."

"Oh my god."

"What," I asked as I looked at her.

"The inheritance money hit my account."

"What inheritance money?"

"The inheritance money from my mom's will I thought it would take an entire year I wasn't expecting the money to hit until December cause that'll be a year."

"Oh okay."

"What are we going to do about her houses in Los Angeles and Malibu?"

"Whatever you want to do baybeh."

"I want to sell the house in Los Angeles and the house in Malibu we can turn it into our vacation home."

"Okay."

I looked down seeing Braxton sleep I kissed his forehead and stood up I walked over to the bassinet and laid Braxton down on his side of the bassinet.

"Can you hand me Brae's burping cloth," Brielle asked.

I handed Brielle Braelyn's burping cloth she placed it on her shoulder and placed her boob back in her shirt then she placed Braelyn on her shoulder and started burping her. I walked back over to the rocking chair and grabbed my phone and walked back over to the bed getting in on my side. I grabbed my charger and plugged my phone on and sat it on the night stand.

"Do you have to work tomorrow," Brielle asked.

"Nah baybeh but I am going to the tattoo shop."

"For what?"

"Getting a few tattoos."

Brielle eyes went wide.

"A few."

"Yeah."

"What are you getting?"

"You'll see when I get them done love."

Brielle looked at me skeptically.

"Okay."

Braelyn burped and Brielle removed her from her shoulder and wiped the excess milk from her mouth.

"My pretty girl."

Brielle kissed Braelyn forehead.

"Can you go get me something to drink?"

"What you want baybeh?"

"A bottle of water."

"Alright."

I stood up and walked over to the door I opened the door and walked out of the room making my way downstairs. Everyday I find myself falling deeper in love with Brielle and I didn't know that it was possible. Brielle literally came in and changed my life around for the better.