Seafood Dinner

4 hours later

Odell
After me and Bri had sex in the shower she immediately went to sleep so I had came downstairs to help my mama cook dinner. I walked up the steps going to my room I opened the door seeing Bri sitting up.

"Hey sleepy head."

"Hey."

"Dinner is ready."

Bri checked the time.

"How long I've been sleep."

"4 hours love."

"Wow."

"Good dick will do that to you."

"O did your mama see us?"

"Nah she didn't see anything we talked."

"About us having sex," Bri said mortified.

I laughed.

"No baybeh."

"Oh."

"When she pulled up you was coming down off of your Odell high."

Bri glared at me and I laughed.

"What y'all talked about?"

"Us."

"What about us?"

"We'll talk about that later it's time for us to eat mama."

Bri nodded she stood up and went into the bathroom. Minutes later she came out.

"I had to freshen up."

"I understand let's go beautiful."

Bri walked over to the bed she grabbed her phone and walked over to me I intertwined my hand with her hand then we made our way out of the room and down the stairs. We walked into the dining room.

"Where's the plates and silverware," I asked looking at the newspaper that was spread across the table.

"What we're about to eat you don't need that."

"What are we about to eat?"

"Crawfish, crab legs and shrimps," my mama said as she walked out with the pan of crawfish.

"I never had crawfish before."

"Oh baybeh you definitely missing out."

Jazzy and Kordell walked into the dining room with the other two pans.

"It smells delicious."

"Taste delicious too."

I sat next to O and everyone joined us. Kordell said a prayer.

"Okay everyone dig in."

We all started taking what we wanted.

"So Brielle how do you like Baton Rouge so far?"

"I love it."

"Is your father okay with you being here earlier than expected?"

"I haven't talked to him since I came down here but before me and O left he was okay with me coming here and wanted me to do what's best for me."

"Oh okay."

"I have a lot I have to deal with within the next month so me getting away from my family so I wouldn't be overwhelmed with all of their questions is good for me. I'm not talking about my dad's side of the family more so of my mom's side."

"Oh okay."

"O what's your status with Bri cause if you ain't about to claim her I sure will," Kordell spoke.