Reunited

Taliyah in m/m

The next morning 6:00 am

Taliyah
Me and Shawn have been here at the airport for an hour and it's extremely nerve wrecking because I don't know if she's going to like me or if she's going to want to stay with me she could just want to go back with her grandma.

"Babe the plane Nadirah is on have landed."

I only nodded and stood up I started messing with my fingers as we saw passengers and walk through the doors.

"Liyah calm down."

"I can't Shawn what if she don't like me or want to be with me."

Shawn grabbed my hands.

"Don't think negative baby only positive thoughts."

"Okay."

Shawn moved from in front of me and we both saw Reggie and Nadirah.

"Damn she looks exactly like you," Shawn spoke as they gotten closer and I smiled slightly.

Nadirah broke away from Reggie and ran straight towards us I bent down and held out my arms and she ran into them. I felt my shirt getting wet and I knew she was crying eventually the tears began to flow from my eyes.

"I just wanted to make sure she got to you safely."

I only nodded as we continued to hug I kissed the top of Nadirah head. Shawn and Reggie exchanged a few words then we heard footsteps.

"I'll get her bags."

"Okay," I croaked out.

After a few more minutes I pulled away from Nadirah and wiped her eyes.

"I'm sorry for crying-," I cut Nadirah off.

"You don't have to explain anything to me babygirl."

Nadirah nodded I looked passed her seeing Shawn with her bags.

"Y'all ready to go."

"Yes."

I intertwined my hands with Nadirah and we all walked towards the entrance of the hospital. After we left Brielle and Odell house yesterday me and Shawn went to the furniture store and decorated Nadirah room.

2 hours later

We made it back home and we showed Nadirah the entire house now me and her are in her room unpacking her things.

"Dad told me the truth last night."

"He told you what happened between us?"

"Yes and I went to my old room and stayed there all night what he did was wrong mama he had no right taking me away from you."

"You're right about that once I woke from the coma and found out that you was gone with him I did everything in my power to find you guys but there wasn't a trace of where you two had went."

"We was in Mexico."

I nodded.

"Do you have any baby pictures or videos of me?"

"Yes I do I made sure to recreate memories before things went left between me and your father so it's not that many."

"Oh okay."

"But it's okay because you're back with me now and we're going to create new memories together."

"Right."

I'm going to wait to tell Nadirah about time being pregnant because I don't want her to think that I was trying to replace her.

"You also have to meet your godmom and goddad plus godsister and godbrother."

"Woah."

"Your godmom name is Brielle she's my best friend she did the baby shower for you and she was by my side the entire time throughout my pregnancy and when I was in labor and when I came out of the coma she was helping me look for you. Your goddad name is Odell he's Brielle's fiancé and they recently had twins Braelyn and Braxton and you'll meet them later on today."

"Do I have any siblings?"

"No baby you're my only child."

"Oh," Nadirah face fell.

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing umm can we finish unpacking later I'm tired."

"Sure."

Nadirah nodded and stood up from the floor and I got up as well. I let out a breath.

"I was going to wait to tell you because I didn't know how you was going to react but I am pregnant."

Nadirah smiled and was about to say something but I stopped her.

"I just found out yesterday my appointment is Monday so I'll know how far along I am then."

"Okay."

"And you're going to be school because I'm getting you enrolled today."

"Yes ma'am."

"Alright now get some rest we can finish unpacking later."

"Okay."

Nadirah climbed in her bed and pulled the covers up on her I walked over to her bed and kissed her forehead and walked out of her room turning off the light and closing the door.

I walked over to me and Shawn room and I closed the door Shawn smiled and looked up from his phone.

"Nadirah is adjusting well here."

"Yeah she is."

I walked over to the bed and got in.

"I thought it would be the other way around."

"Me too but she told me that last night Reggie told her the truth about what went down between me and him."

"Wait the entire truth."

"Yes she told me she stayed up all night just thinking about what he told her and how he was in the wrong for taking her from me."

"Right."

"I told her about Bri, O and the twins then she had asked me did she have any siblings and I told her no."

"You didn't tell her that you're pregnant."

"I was going to wait because I didn't know how she was going to react but her face fell when I told her that I didn't have anymore kids and that broke my heart so I had to tell her that I'm pregnant and let's just say she's excited to be a big sister."

"Okay."

I grabbed Nadirah's medical records and looked over them seeing that she wasn't allergic to anything and that she's healthy. I let out a yawn.

"We also have to get her enrolled into school today and take her over to Bri and O house."

"Alright you need to get some sleep we've been up since 4."

"Oh I am I told Nadirah we'll finish unpacking all of her things later."

"Okay that's fine."

I adjusted myself into the bed and snuggled under Shawn I let out another yawn before my eyes closed. It feels good to be reunited with my baby again now my biggest fear is her getting adjusted in school because kids can be so cruel but if anybody fucks with my baby I'm definitely showing out and Shawn is going to have to deal with it cause I'll be damned if my child is subjected to bullying and end up committing suicide.