Epilouge

12 years later— August 9, 2032

Odell
I walked out of me and Brielle room and over to Braelyn room I opened her door seeing her light on I walked in going straight to the bathroom I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Babygirl you're in the tub?"

"Yes sir."

"Alright."

I walked out of her room going over to Braxton room I walked in seeing him still knocked out I turned his light on.

"Brax get up its time for school."

"Five more minutes pops."

"Nah get up now."

Braxton opened his eyes and sat up looking at me.

"I can't get five more minutes?"

"Nope cause it'll be an extra 40 for you gon to your bathroom and get dressed Brae is already up."

"Yes sir."

I then made my way down the hall to Nadirah room I walked in seeing her tying her shoes.

"Good morning baby girl."

"Good morning daddy."

"Make sure all of your things are in your bookbag."

"Yes sir."

I nodded and closed her door back and lastly I walked over to Omari room before I could open his door his door opened.

"Good morning dad."

"Good morning son."

"Head downstairs breakfast is ready."

"Yessir."

"Wait you got everything you need for school?"

"Yes sir."

"Alright."

Omari made his way downstairs soon Braelyn and Nadirah door opened and they made their way down the hall towards the stairs. Brielle is at work she'll be home soon. I then made my way downstairs I walked into the kitchen and took out the orange and apple juice.

"Daddy is Brax up," Braelyn asked.

"Yeah he's up."

"Okay."

Braelyn and Braxton are both 12, Nadirah is 11 and Omari is 9.

"Dad want time mama get off?"

"She'll be here in the next 15 minutes Mari."

Omari nodded.

"Brae you didn't have to fix their plates I had it."

Braelyn sat everyone plates on the counter.

"It's fine daddy."

I nodded and went in the cabinet and grabbed four cups I turned around seeing Braxton.

"Everything in your bookbag?"

"Yes sir."

"Who wants orange juice?"

"Me," Braxton and Nadirah spoke.

I nodded and poured them some orange juice and poured Braelyn and Omari some apple juice.

All I gotta do is remove Braelyn and Nadirah scarfs from their heads and their good to go. Braelyn said a prayer and they began eating I cleaned the pots then I placed them in the dishwasher I got the pod for the dishwasher and placed it in then I closed the dishwasher and started it up.