The Beckham's

6 months later— June 4, 2020

Maui, Hawaii

Odell
Today is the big day that me and Brielle are finally going to have it on paper that we're married legally. After we come back from our honeymoon she gotta change her last name on her driver's license and social security card. The Beckham household last name will finally be complete after today. I adjusted my bow tie and looked around the room for Braxton.

"Brax," I called out.

Braxton came running out of the closet with my chain around his neck.

"You been in my suitcase Brax?"

Braxton nodded and laughed I laughed as well and shook my head. I picked him up and removed my chain from around his neck then I got started on getting him ready. Braxton and Braelyn are 10 months and full on walkers and since there's not 31 days in this month on the 30th they'll be 11 months and next month they'll be 1 years old.

Braxton loves chains so I had gotten him a custom chain with his initial on it. Once Braxton was dressed I sat him down on the bed and placed his socks and shoes on. Then I placed his bow tie on and stood him on his feet.

"Daddy got you something Brax."

Braxton pointed at hisself.

"Yeah I got you something son."

I got the small box off of the night stand I opened it and got the chain out and placed it around his neck.

"Now you got a chain like daddy."

Braxton looked down at the chain seeing the B he smiled and I smiled back. As Braxton gets older his chain is going to get longer.

"O you ready to marry my sister," Keon spoke as he walked in.

"Absolutely."

"Oh snap look at you Brax looking like a lil Odell."

Keon bent down and dapped up Braxton.

The rest of my groomsmen walked in and my lil brother Kordell walked up to me.

"Can't believe you're about to make my baby wifey."

"She was never yours lil nigga."

"I can still take her if I want to."

"You wish."

"Wassup Brax."

Braxton nodded I shook my head smirk for him and Braelyn to be 10 months they're both are very smart. The photographer came and in snapped pictures as we all casually talked as we waited for the ceremony.

Calvin and Tyra got the night we all supposed to went on a double date but couldn't because of a car accident and our women went straight to work at the scene.

Brielle
Me and Braelyn danced around to God Made You Beautiful as I sung to her. The song was paused I spun around seeing Tyra, mama Heather and Taliyah holding my dress along with Braelyn's dress and her accessories.

"It's time for Braelyn to get dressed and for you to get your makeup done," Tyra spoke.

I nodded and walked over to the them I untied Braelyn robe then I sat down I put some lotion on her body then I got her dress and put it on. Once she was dressed I placed her sandals on her feet along with her necklace around her neck. I placed her back on her feet and she spun around while smiling then she made her way over to mama Heather.

I walked over to the chair and sat down my makeup artist got started on my hair and my hairstylist got started on pinning up my hair. I had to sing and dance with Braelyn to calm my nerves down. One thing I don't want to do is fall as I walk down the aisle.