Worth It

Brielle
I woke up to no Odell next to me but I was surrounded by white rose petals. I sat up just as O was walking in the room shirtless.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning."

O walked over to me and helped me out of the bed. I saw more white rose petals on the floor going towards the bathroom. O lead me over to the bathroom.

"Take your shower and get dressed I'll be downstairs."

"Okay."

O kissed me on the forehead and walked out of the bathroom. I'm in shock no guy has ever treated me the way O is treating me hell the only thing the wanted from me was sex.

30 minutes later

I walked down the stairs dressed and saw O waiting on me at the steps. He held out as his hand as I reached the bottom step and I took it.

"Now I give you a proper kiss."

O kissed me. O then lead me into the dining room where two plates sat. O pulled out my chair and I sat down he pushed me up to the table and sat in the other chair.

"O you don't have to do all of this to get sex out of me."

O chuckled.

"I'm not doing this because I want sex from you cause all I gotta do is ask."

I nodded. O prayed over the food and we began eating.

"Your pops called earlier while you was sleep."

"Oh did you answer my phone?"

"Yeah I hope you don't mind."

"I don't what he say."

"He was just checking on you."

"Oh okay."

O nodded we finished up breakfast. O lead me over to his garage. We walked down the steps I stopped walking and let O hand go.

"Who Jeep?"

"Who Jeep?"

"It's yours."

"No it's not."

"Baby it's yours."

I covered my face cause I didn't want O to see me cry.

"Why you crying?"

"Because you bought me a whole car that's so sweet of you babe."

"I know you can buy your own car but I wanted to do it."

I walked over to O and I hugged him.

"Now anytime we're in Baton Rouge you'll have your own whip plus you can drive my cars if you want."

I pulled away from O he wiped my eyes and I kissed him.

"Before you even ask why I'm doing this because you're worth it and so much more you're a queen my queen therefore I'm going to spoil the hell out of you."