Sorry

Later that day

Odell
I've been working my ass off to get the house ready for Bri to surprise her since I fucked up her plans. As soon as she went upstairs I went to the store and bought Christmas decorations. Once I got back to the house I put the tree, put up the decorations and I placed the gifts under the tree.

"What's all of this," Bri said as she walked into the living room.

"Surprise."

I walked over to Bri and grabbed her hands

"I'm sorry I fucked up this morning by falling back asleep after you woke up and the plans you had for us I messed up as well. So as you was sleeping I went out and bought the Christmas decorations to put around the house and on the tree. I decided to get silver and red ornaments."

Bri didn't say anything.

"This is just the start of me making up to you."

"Okay."

I grabbed Bri hand and lead her to the dining room I pulled out the chair for Bri she sat down and I pushed her up to the table some. I walked over to my chair and sat down. I uncovered the plates. I cooked baked macaroni, chicken and cornbread made from scratch.

"You cooked this?"

"I did."

Bri prayed over the food and we began eating.

"This is really good babe."

"Thank you."

"O you not getting up this morning really hurt me."

"After you went upstairs I thought about it and I know it did and baybeh I'm so sorry for not getting up when you told me to I got a surprise for you."

"What?"

I stood up from the table and walked out of the dinging room I walked into the guest room I grabbed the three boxes and walked back down the hall going into the dining room. I sat the three boxes in front of Bri.