Baby Beckham Appointment

1 month later—January 7, 2019

Brielle
I've been back to work for a few days and honestly it feels like I haven't missed any work days. I had told my boss that I was pregnant and she lightened some of my work load. I handed one of the nurses at the nurses' station my patient chart.

"Baybeh."

I looked up seeing O walking towards me.

"Hey babe."

"You ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"Samaya don't tell me you forgot about your doctors' appointment?"

I palmed my face.

"I totally forgot it's been busy here."

"It's cool."

"Go ahead and go nurse Brielle I'll clock you out."

"Thanks nurse Kathy."

She nodded I walked behind the desk and grabbed my purse I walked from behind the desk and intertwined my hand with O hand. We walked towards the entrance doors.

"Baybeh for now on I don't need you to forget your appointments."

"I'm not babe I promise."

"Alright."

We walked over to O Rolls Royce he opened the door I thanked him and got in. I put on my seatbelt O got in he put his seatbelt on.

"Where am I going?"

"To the Birthing Center of New Jersey."

O nodded he typed in the address.

"Baybeh you seen that video of the nurses that dropped the premature baby on the head?"

"Yeah I did and I cried."

"I didn't like that at all."

"Right."

45 minutes later
We arrived at the Birthing Center New Jersey O got out and opened the door for me and I got out O locked his car doors. We walked inside of the office I walked to the front and signed myself in. I handed the nurse at the desk all of my information that she needed then I walked to where O was sitting and sat down.

"Are you excited babe," I asked O.

"I'm very excited."

The nurse called me back up to the desk and I got all of my information back. I walked back to my seat and sat down.

About five minutes later I was called to the back. I handed O my purse and I stepped on the scale the nurse got my weight then I sat down and she checked my vitals. Once she was finished she lead us to our room and told me to strip from the waist down and cover myself up with the white cloth she gave me.

"Why you had to strip from the waist down?"

"For my ultrasound."

"Why?"

"The Doctor is going to be doing a transvaginal ultrasound."

"Why?"

"I'm not that far along for an ultrasound over my stomach."

There was a knock at the door and the doctor walked in.

"Good morning I'm Dr. Pemberton."

"Good morning I'm nurse Brielle and this is my boyfriend Odell," I spoke as I shook her hand.