No Kids

Odell
The twins have ate now we're waiting on my mom to get here so she can watch the them while me and Brielle go look at venues. I finished changing Braxton diaper and fixed his clothes back and I picked him up.

"Hey O," my mama said as she walked in the room.

"Hey mama."

I walked over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Braelyn was surrounded by pillows.

"And hey grandma's handsome man," my mama got Braxton from him and kissed his cheek.

"Bri let you in?"

"Yeah she's down there with Tyra showing her around the house."

"Oh okay she's going to be here with you."

"Yeah I had invited her over her and Calvin been dating for a while now and I think he's getting serious with her."

I walked over to the bed and picked Braelyn up.

"Serious as in proposing to her?"

"I believe so."

Brielle and Tyra walked in.

"Okay I shown Tyra around the house we have to get going."

"Okay."

I handed Tyra Braelyn we said our goodbyes to the twins then we made our way downstairs. We walked out the front door I closed and locked the door then walked over to the suv I helped Brielle in then I got in behind her I spoke to the driver he spoke back then he drove off.

"Where are we going first?"

"Baton Rouge."

"Okay."

"How many people are we expecting at the wedding?"

"Supposedly 350 but I only got 200 RSVPs."

"So we're still waiting on 150 people to RSVP?"

"Yes."

"Okay and until we got those people I want us to wait to go to the caters cause I don't want us to have not enough food or too much food."

"Right."

"What's on your mind baybeh?"

Brielle looked at me.

"What are you talking about?"

"I know you Bri what's on your mind," I spoke as I took her phone out of her hands.

"Okay I've been thinking."

"About?"

"I think my dad is going to be proposing to Tyra soon."

"My mom said the same thing."

"They've been together for some time now and it's good to see my dad smiling and happy again after his wife died."

"Yeah it is."

"He's going to have a hard time with picking between Cj or Keon as his best man."

"I can see them both arguing about who's Calvin's best man."

"Exactly."

"Give me kiss."

Brielle smiled and kissed me.

"I want you to do whatever makes you happy even if that means looking at vaginas all day."

"I will not be looking at vaginas every single day O only when I have to deliver a baby or if it's required for me to do so."

"Okay."

We arrived at landing where my jet is parked I got out and opened the door for Brielle she got out I closed the back door and we made our way over to the jet. The pilot was at the door waiting on us.

"Hello Mr. & Mrs. Beckham."

"Hello Jack," we both spoke.

Once we was on the jet we both sat down Jack closed the doors and made his way to the cockpit. We both put our seatbelts on and prepared for takeoff.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

The Renaissance Center

Brielle
After getting a tour of the Renaissance Center I am in complete awe of the venue it has everything that I want and more I'm already sold on this place.

"So what do you guys think," Tameka asked with a smile.

"I love it just have to see what my bride to be says," Odell spoke.

"I absolutely love it this place is the dream place to get married everything I envisioned in a venue is right here and I love that."

"Great."

I've learned to not fight with Odell about paying things so I let him pay for the venue.

"Okay you're all set for May 15th."

We said our goodbyes and made our way out of the venue.

"Baybeh."

"Hmm," I spoke while looking up at Odell.

"Are you happy?"

I stopped walking and looked at Odell.

"Where is this coming from? Of course I'm happy if I wasn't baby I would've left a long time ago."

"Then why haven't we had sex it's been a minute."

We started back walking.

"O you're acting like you're in a dry spell."

"I am."

"When was the last time we had sex?"

"A month ago."

"Dang it's been that long?"

"Bri don't play with me."

"Okay I'm sorry but O I told you to pull out and you didn't."

Even though Odell agreed to use condoms once I was cleared from the doctor all that went out the window as soon as my six weeks was up and was able to have sex again. So far the pull out method has been working until last month.

"Didn't nobody tell you to do that new thing."

"I wanted to try something different."

"And that different felt hella good that I didn't want to pull out and I didn't."

"I had to go get the plan b pill the next morning."

"And it worked you're not pregnant."

"You're right about that but O I got scared we already have two kids in diaper and neither of them is one yet and we can't have a third baby in diapers too which is why I'm on birth control because I know that you're not going to pull out."

"When did this happen?"

"Two weeks ago."

"Okay."

"How about we go to the house here?"

O stopped walking and looked at me.

"You serious?"

"I am but feed me first I'm hungry."

"Okay."

Odell opened the Hummer passenger door I got in and thanked him he closed the door and walked around to the driver side. Odell got in and closed the door and started up his Hummer while putting his seatbelt on.

"Now that I think about we haven't had sex everywhere yet in the house here," I spoke.

"You know what you're right."

I know that I am."

Odell put his Hummer in drive and I told him where to go I don't want to get full full I just want enough to satisfy my hunger cause after we have sex I know for a fact that I'm going to eat again.