Mistake

The next day

Brielle
I woke up seeing Odell looking at me I covered my face and he let out a chuckle.

"What are you doing?"

"Get out you don't need to see me like this."

Odell pulled on the covers.

"Brielle I saw you without makeup on last night."

"Right now it's different I have sleep in my eyes and my breath isn't fresh."

Odell smacked his teeth then pulled my covers off of me I pouted and cross my arms.

"You look cute when you're upset."

"Shut up," I mumbled.

I got out of the bed I stretched and my bones popped.

"Damn," Odell spoke.

I quickly looked at him then down at myself feeling my cheeks heat up. Odell lifted my chin up with his finger making me look him in his eyes.

"Don't ever look down when you're in my presence cause you're a queen and queens never look down."

"O-okay," I stammered.

Odell smiled then let my chin go I quickly walked to the bathroom I closed and locked the door I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Bri you can't lust after your accountant," I said looking at myself in the mirror. Bitch Yes the fuck you can Odell is fine as fuck and you haven't sex in 3 years. My inner-self said.

I walked over to the shower I turned it adjusting the water to hot but not too hot. I grabbed my scissors and I cut the bandages off of my arms I threw away the bandages then I got in the shower.

35 minutes later I unlocked the bathroom door I peeped out seeing was Odell in my room and he wasn't I walked out of the bathroom going straight to my closet. I skimmed all of my clothes until I found an outfit that I liked I quickly got dressed then I walked out of my closet I sat down and parted my hair down the middle and gave myself a low bun I then went on and did my edges. I sprayed on some of my perfume I grabbed my phone and my purse and walked out of my room I went down stairs going to the kitchen seeing Odell.

"I went to Walgreens and I picked us up something to eat."

"Don't you have to go to work."

"My employees are fine without me for a few hours I promised you that I was going to help you get your job back so that's what I'm going to do."

"Okay."

Odell went in the Walgreens bag and pulled out something.

"This is Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Scar Serum this is good for your scars."

I nodded.

"You can put some on after you eat."

Odell passed me the container from Rutherford Pancake House I prayed over the food then we got started on eating.