Prologue

Prologue

            Two hundred years passed. Rolla and Pilote traveled the world for decades with Topanga and Sam before settling back in Murera. They had a family, and they ruled with dignity like her parents before. Over the years their loved ones died and it became only them. Topanga and Sam went their own way too, realizing they loved the human world better than their own. They were left alone, the only Tigmas in Murera to have immortality. Neither one fit in the friends they made, eventually they always died. It was peaceful though, and they didn’t have that before. Humans and Tigmas traveled throughout their worlds freely, expanding both cultures. However, world peace cannot last forever.

Over one hundred years of peace followed by a tragic war and the Tigmas were back into hiding. Humans were cruel compared to the last time. Peace was not an option anymore and the Tigmas could not survive the world. Rolla knew that. This war was different. Something had to change. It wasn’t just hiding this time. This time it was more than going into hiding. This time the Tigmas didn’t know they were Tigmas. Memories were erased and important historic buildings became invisible. Their entire history was erased. They were simply human. Tigma magic covered their world making it impossible to tell they were hiding underground; it was just another world.

            Two hundred years after Rolla’s war the next Samoulte couple arrived. One in Murera and another stuck in the human world. One half of this Samoulte had the answer, but she didn’t know it. Only when they come together can they figure out the answers of their worlds, but curiosity is dangerous. Curiosity is illegal. The government doesn’t know why, they just know nobody can figure out what happened in the past. Nobody can know why there are such strict rules or why certain things are illegal. They didn’t create the rules, Rolla and Pilote did. It is the only way to protect their world. The only way to save them from the humans.

One Samoulte had the symbol Rolla needs. She was not an average tiger or a white tiger like her ancestors. Hers was different, unique. She is the black tiger.

THE END PROLOGUE!

Just a little intro about the upcoming sequel. Still working on most of it and I won't update most of it for probably a few months until a couple of my other stories are finished. Let me know what you think now!