Chapter 2

Kayla and I's uber dropped us off at this super cool house in the Hills. I could hear the music from outside and saw some people near the front of the house. I saw some girls walking up to the house, but I couldn't quite see who opened the door and greeted them. Kayla heard some faint Mo Bamba playing and started singing to herself.

"I got HOOOOOOEEEEESSSSS, CALLIINNN-"

"Okay, that's enough."

"Sorry, I pregamed a little before I came and got you."

"Greeeaaaat."

"No worries, that just means that you have to speed up and catch up with me because I sure as hell ain't slowing down! Come on!"

Kayla and I started walking up to the house, it looked pretty big far away, kind of like a big bachelor pad. We walked in and it was a good crowd of people, I'd say at least like 80 people in the house. Music was blasting all around me and everyone was singing along and Kayla immediately started joining the crowd and getting hype to it. Don't get me wrong, I can party but usually not right away and Kayla usually is in party mode right off the bat, so I kind of let her run off and make friends and do her thing and meet back up when I'm in party mode. She ended up seeing some guys from her Psychology class so I went to grab us some drinks. I went into the kitchen, which for some reason seemed so familiar. I felt like I had seen it before. Maybe like on Instagram or something. I heard some loud laughing and yelling and turned around and saw a group of people cheering some guy on while they recorded him dancing on their phone. I kind of lifted my head to see and just saw some tall guy hitting the folks and then I looked a little closer and dropped Kayla and I's drinks all over the floor. It was him. I couldn't believe that this was happening. I quickly snapped back into reality and grabbed some paper towels off the counter and cleaned up my mess. I ran as fast as I could to find Kayla and interrupted her conversation with some girl.

"Yo what the hell, Vanessa? Why do you look like you just ran a mile?"

"Why.... didn't.... you.... why.... tell.."

"Vanessa, breathe!"

"It's him! This is their.... house... he's"

"Vanessa, what?!"

I finally caught my breathe.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me this was the PRETTYMUCH house!"

"WHAT!"

"You didn't know?"

"Vanessa, did you not hear at all what I told you about the all the fun is in not knowing who's house it is. Did that not give you any indication that I had no idea who's house this was? How do you know!?"

"I just saw Zion dancing! In the kitchen!"

"Omg, did you say something?!"

"No, I dropped our drinks, cleaned it up, and ran."

"So, you're telling me you not only wasted perfectly good alcohol but you also didn't even say hello!"

"He was occupied dancing on people's stories!"

"We have to meet them!"

"Well considering I don't see anybody swarming them for pictures or videos, I'm going to figure that these people are their friends and we're the only fangirls at this party."

"Well that just means we have to be discreet about it."

"Okay, well before we do anything "discreet" I'm going to use the bathroom before I get overly excited."

"TMI"

I walked into the kitchen just to see if Zion was still there and just saw some people talking.
* SOLITA RINGTONE*
"HELLO?"