Chapter 19

*Sorry it's a short chapter, it was a busy week. Hope you enjoy!*

"I want you. I want to do this. I want..us."

He grabbed me and kissed me. I grabbed his neck and kissed him back. He shut the door behind us and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me up stairs. He closed his bedroom door and laid me on the bed. I kept kissing him.

"God, I missed you."

"I missed you too."

He kissed me again and I turned over and straddled him. 

"I love you, Z."

"I love you too."

NEXT MORNING

I opened my eyes and looked over and saw him. I started smiling and kind of just looked at him for a little bit. I wasn't staring at him like some creepy stalker, but I just kind of stayed there and took a second to look at him. He started to open his eyes and looked up at me.

"Woah."

"Hey."

"Hey.. Is there a reason that you're staring at me first thing in the morning."

"I don't know I just enjoyed looking at you."

"That's.. not creepy at all."

I rolled my eyes and started to turn back over, but he grabbed me and stopped me.

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I'm glad you're the first thing I see when I wake up."

I smiled and gave him a kiss. He kissed me back and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I climbed on top of him and kissed over and over. I heard a noise that sounded like the door.

"Hey, Z I- Oh shit!" My bad! My bad!"

"Oh my gosh."

"YOO!"

I threw myself off of Zion and grabbed the sheets to cover myself. Nick put his hand over his eyes and quickly shut the door. I looked at Zion and he let out a chuckle, and I chucked one of the pillows at him.

"That wasn't funny!"

"Hey! Don't get angry at me. I didn't invite him in here."

I grabbed the sheets and stood off the bed. I walked to to his dresser and grabbed a big T-shirt. 

"Oh, please help yourself."

"I am."

I dropped the sheets and put on the T-Shirt. Z stood off the bed and put on some grey shorts. He started walking toward the door.

"What are you doing?"

"Going to get something to eat..?"

"I can't go down there."

"Are you not hungry?"

"Nick just saw me shirtless!"

"Trust me, nothing he ain't seen before."

"Ugh..."

We both walked downstairs and we walked into the kitchen and the boys were talking. Austin and Edwin were standing. Brandon and Nick were sitting on the counter.

"Looks like you guys had a fun night."-Edwin

"Are they even, dare I say, back together?!"-Austin

Zion rolled his and starting laughing.

"Yea, Nessa... sorry about upstairs. I didn't know you slept over."

"Let's just not talk about it."