Chapter 13

This is a fairly short chapter... sorry!

Kayla's POV

I was laying on Austin's lap on the couch, and we were watching videos on Youtube.

"That house is so pretty."

"Yea, that thing is huge."

"I'm glad I got to see you today."

"Me too."

He bent down and kissed me and started smiling.

"Love you."- Austin

He started giving me little kisses all over my face.

"Haha, Austiinnn."

He stopped and looked at me and I pulled him in and kissed him for awhile.

"Love you too."

He started smiling and kissed me one last time.

"Hey, you wanna watch a movie?"-Me

"Yea, sure. I'll go grab some snacks."

I walked over to the cabinet that I kept all my movies in and heard my phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Is this Kayla Reynolds?"

"Yes, this is she..."

"Hi, This is Jennifer Toward calling about Vanessa Wilson. You were listed as an emergency contact on her medical report. She is currently at Los Angeles Hospital-

"What happened to Nessa?!"

"Calm down, ma'm. She was admitted in under a knee injury and is currently in her waiting room speaking to one of our doctors."

"Oh my gosh. I'll-I'll be there right away. Thank you."

"No problem, ma'm. Have a good day."

I hung up the phone and just stared at the ground for a second.

"Okay, so I couldn't find any popcorn so I just got some Oreo's and Sour Patch Kids from the- Kayla, what's wrong?"

"It's-It's Nessa. We have to go to the hospital now."

"What? What happened? Is she okay?"

"I don't know. All she told me was that she was admitted under a knee injury. C'mon we gotta go."

We both headed out the door and I drove to the hospital. I parked and we walked into the lobby.

"Should we call Zion?"- Austin

"Yea, yea can you do that while I go speak to the lady over there."

"Okay."

Austin's POV

I picked up my phone and called Z.

"Hello?"- Z

"Uh, hey. You gotta come down to the hospital in LA. It's Nessa-"

"What happened?!"

"All they told Kayla was that she was admitted for a knee injury. Her and I just got here and she's talking to someone at the front desk now."

"I'm on my way."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

Vanessa's POV

I woke up and looked around and saw an IV inserted into my hand. I tried to sit myself but was stopped by pain running up my leg. I felt tears run down my face. I heard the doorknob jiggle and it start to open. I wiped my tears. A doctor walked in with a clipboard in his hand.