Chapter 28

I just sat there and balled my eyes out. I felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest. This was bad. This was beyond bad. He was never going to trust me again after this. I heard my phone ring and got up and looked at it. I saw Cade's contact pop up and answered it.

"Don't call me or text me again. Leave me the hell alone."

I hung up and went in my room and laid on my bed and just waited until I cried myself to sleep.

NEXT MORNING

"Nessa?"

I heard someone's voice and turned over and opened my eyes to see Kayla standing at the foot of my bed.

"What?"

"Austin called me and told me when Z came in last night and he was pretty messed up."

"Yea." 

I sat up and held my pillow close to my chest.

"What happened?"

I told her everything that happened even what happened that day in the studio and the little stuff in between.

"Nessa..."

"I know, it's so bad. I completely fucked up this time."

I felt the tears roll down my face.

"He's never going to forgive me after this."

"Hey, come here."

She pulled me in and I felt myself just break down. I cried for awhile and then finally pulled myself together.

"I just want him to know I'm sorry."

"He's just hurting right now. Just give him some time."

"I didn't do anything with him, Kayla. I promise."

"I know you didn't."

"I don't want it to be over."

"I know."

"I need to see him."

"I don't think-"

I got up and washed the dried mascara off my face and put a sweatshirt and some leggings on. I brushed my teeth and put my shoes on.

"What time is it?"

"12. Nessa, I really don't think-"

"Look, their flight leaves at 1:50 to go finish the promo tour. If I don't see him he's going to go back on tour thinking I didn't fight for us."

"Nessa."

I grabbed my phone and keys and walked to the door.

"Nessa, he needs-"

I opened the door and walked out and drove to the boy's house. I sped over there and parked and knocked on the door. Nick opened it.

"Hey..Nessa.."

"Is he here?"

I pushed myself through the doorway.

"Nessa, I-"

"Look, I didn't cheat on him. I love him with everything in me and I'm not going to let him go back on tour thinking I don't. So where is he, Nick?"

"He's upstairs."

I walked upstairs and opened the door because I knew he wouldn't let me in. I opened the door and he was packing some stuff into his bag and he turned around and looked at me.

"I'm about to leave, Nessa."

"I know that's why I came."

"I don't have time for this."