Chapter 5

Kayla and I's Uber dropped us off outside the front entrance of the Wiltern. There were already two long lines of girls standing outside the doors singing PRETTYMUCH songs.

"So.. where exactly are we suppose to go?"-Kayla

"The guys said to go around to the back entrance."

"Okay, let's go."

You guys pass a line of girls and go around to the the back of the venue. Kayla knocked on the back door and some guy with a shirt that said "CREW" opened the door.

"Sorry, no fans are allowed back here. Go back to the front."

'Uhm.. we're not fans.. well like we are, but we-"

"We we're invited by the boys tonight, and told to come to this entrance. My name is Kayla and this is Vanessa."

"Oh, the boys did mention two girls being added to the guest list last minute. Sorry about that. Follow me."

"Thank you."

The crew guy took us around a corner into a medium sized room where the guys were. Edwin's girlfriend was sitting on the couch with him, Zion was talking to a group of guys, Nick and Brandon were on their phone, and Austin was talking to some guys with head sets on. There were a couple other people in the room that I recognized from the party and from the boy's Instagram.

"Hey, Vanessa. Hey, Kayla."-Brandon

"Hey, guys."-Both of us

"Glad you guys could make it."-Zion

"We wouldn't miss it."-Kayla

"Hey, Vanessa and Kayla. This is my girlfriend, Tiffany."-Edwin

"Hey, nice to meet you guys."-Tiffany

"Nice to meet you too."-Kayla

We talked to the guys and met some of their friends like Wolfie, Diamond, Haley, and some others. It felt unreal. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that it felt like I was just hanging out with my friends... that so happened to be my celebrity crushes. The boys left the room to go do meet and greet and then came back into the room to get ready for the concert. Kayla and Austin started to hit it off and were talking on the couch. Austin was always Kayla's favorite. She was into the whole skater boy type. I went over to plug in my phone so I could have it charged to take videos during the concert. I opened Snapchat and started snapchatting some of my friends. The boys started putting in their earplugs and getting ready to go on stage. People started moving out of the room and started heading towards the VIP area on the balcony. Kayla said bye to Austin and we started walking to the balcony. The opening act, Gunnar, came on and performed really well. He went off and it was about 10 minutes before a countdown started on the screen and every girl went crazy. The countdown finished and the intro for Real Friends started. Edwin came out then Zion and Austin, Nick, and Brandon followed onto the stage. The show was absolutely cray. There had to be almost 3,000 people there. Girls were going crazy for them and you could tell they were having the best time on stage. They finished the dance break down of Would You Mind and then said their goodbyes. Everyone started going back to the room where we were earlier to congratulate the boys. The guys came back into the room sweat and all and everyone started clapping and cheering. The boys had the biggest smile on their faces. It felt good to see them enjoy what they do best. I noticed my phone was about to die so I went to grab my charger from the wall.

"So how did you enjoy the show?"-Zion

Even though at this point I've had a few conversations with the boys I still get nervous when Zion talks to me. Like it's Zion. Have you seen his face?