Chapter 8

*Another pretty long chapter... sorry again.*

We just stood there kissing for literally eternity. So it probably was only like a minute in real life time. We both pulled away and he kind of just stood there and looked at me.

"Look, I don't know what to call this, but all I know is I enjoy talking to you and I look forward to hanging out with you. When I'm around you it feels really really good. So if you wanna call that having feelings sure, but that's where I'm at."-Me

"Okay. So where does that leave us?"

"I mean right now, we're just enjoying being around each other and getting to know each other. Is that okay with you?"

"Yea, that's fine."

"Okay, good."

"You know I don't mind finishing what we were doing before either..."

"Haha, of course you don't."

We umm.. finished what we were doing and then walked back into the room. Z went back to talk to Edwin and his friends. I walked over to Kayla and sat next to her.

"Sooooo how'd it go?"

"It was rough at first, but we worked it out."

"Anything.. special happen?"

"I'll tell you details later."

"OMG SO SOMETHING DID HAPPEN!"

"Kayla, not so loud. I said I'll tell you later."

"Fine."

We hung out with boys until it was time for them to head onto the tour bus. We walked outside with them. We walked in a group to their tour bus to not be seen so fans wouldn't start asking questions.

"This is so cool."-Kayla

"Thanks."-The boys

Austin gave Kayla a tour of the bus.

Kayla's POV

Austin gave me the tour the bus and then we went and stood at one of the lounge areas near the front.

"I'm really glad you came."-Austin

"I'm glad I came too."

"I wish you could just stay here with us."

"I know, but I gotta go home and finish school. You'll be home before you know it and then we can hang out again."

"Yea I know, I'll just miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

He kissed me and pulled me in for a hug and then we walked back to where all the boys were.

Nessa's POV

Z and I hung out at the lounge area in the back of the bus. We went over and sat down on the couch. I laid my head on Zion's lap.

"I wish you didn't have to fly back, and could just stay on tour with us."

"Yea, that would be pretty fun wouldn't it."

"Prettymuch."

"Oh, aren't you hilarious."

We just sat there and laughed and talked. I didn't realize how good it felt to be around him. I felt like I kind of lost sight of everything else and it was just him. He made me happy. Like really happy, and I haven't felt like that in a long time...

"Don't you have to go and greet fans outside."

"Yea....I like sitting here with you though."

"Well if they enjoy being around you as much as I do then you should probably go out there."