Chapter 11

I kind of just stared at my phone. I just watched as Kayla's text messages were rolling in. This wasn't an end of the world situation, but this is one of the last things I wanted to happen. I kind of snapped back into reality, and texted Kayla back.

Kayla🤪🤬💓🙄
7:37 pm
Yo, do you see this!
VANESSA!
THIS IS NOT GOOD
ANSWER ME
THIS IS INSANE

Yea, I see it..

Kayla🤪🤬💓🙄

Wtf are you going to do
It's everywhere!!  Fan pages are already posting it
Does Z know?!

I'm gonna call him
I'll txt u later

I put my phone down for a second and just heard as instagram notifications kept rolling in with tags from fan accounts. I kind of closed my eyes and let out a big sigh. I grabbed my phone and grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I got in my car and drove to the boy's house. I kind of drive in silence. The last thing I needed was loads of teenage girls making me the center of their focus for who knows how long. I just imagined loads of fan pages with the same picture of Z and I. I didn't want to picture the comments or what people were. saying about me. All the angry girls spiting me for the lack of Zion being single anymore. I pulled up to their driveway and walked to the door. I knocked on the door and Nick answered it.

"Hey, Vanessa... Is everything okay?"

"No, not really. Is Zion here?"

"Uh... yea. He's upstairs in his room... Are you okay?"

"I just gotta talk to Zion."

"Okay..."

I walked upstairs and knocked on his door.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"We have a problem."

I kind of nudged my way into the door and sat on the bed.

"Uh... what are you talking about?"

I opened my phone and turned the screen to show Kayla's text.

"Shit."

"Yea."

"When did they even take that picture?"

"Doesn't matter when, it's the fact that they did and now we have to figure out what we're going to do about it."

"Well it's not much we can do if everyone has already seen it."

"Great."

"I'm sorry, I know you wanted to keep us private. Hopefully, the fan accounts will die down."

"Z, this is you we're talking about here, and now just you, you in a relationship. This is never going to die down."

"If we just let it blow over and don't make it a big deal, everything will be fine."

"Ha, you're funny."

"It's at least worth a shot."

"If you say so."

"You gonna be alright?"

"As of right now probably not, but I guess I will be."

"Well, come here."

He pulled me in for a kiss and then pulled me in for a hug.

"I gotta head home. I have an early shift tomorrow."