Chapter 25

I sat there for a second and didn't really answer.

"Uh..Nessa?"

"Huh?"

"Did you hear me?"

"Uh.. yea.. I did."

"So?"

"Uh..Sorry, yes. Of course, I'll do it."

"Really?"

"Yea."

"Great, the guys will be really happy."

I gave a slight smile, and we finished eating and I kind of stayed quiet the rest of the night. We finished up and then headed back to my apartment. We got out of the car and he walked me to the door.

"Thank you for taking me out."

"Thank you for letting me, and thanks for agreeing to be in the visual."

"Of course." 

"We're gonna start shooting tomorrow at 1 so I'll text you the address in the morning."

"Okay."

He leaned in and kissed me.

"You sure you okay?"

"Yea."

"Okay, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

He gave me another kiss then turned around and walked to the car and drove off. I walked inside and sat down on my couch. I let out a deep breath. I was happy to help the guys with their visual, but I didn't know how I felt about dancing anymore. It just didn't feel the same since the night before the audition. I just had this weird feeling. I tried to forget about it so I went to bed.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up and looked over at my phone to see the address Z texted me. I got up and took a shower and put on some shorts and a t-shirt, and put my hair in a bun. I grabbed some breakfast, and headed over to the location they were shooting at. I parked and got out of my car and walked inside. I walked into the room and saw the boys talking around a man. I saw a group of people near the snack table talking then I saw the boys stop talking to the man and start walking toward me.

"Hey, Nessa."-Edwin

"Hey."

"How you feeling?"-Austin

"Good, a little nervous."

"Don't be."-Brandon

"Yea, you'll do great, Nessa."-Nick

"Thank you."

"Thanks for helping us out and being in the visual by the way."-Brandon

"You're welcome. I know you guys worked really hard on this song and I'm glad I can be apart of it."

"We appreciate it."-Edwin

"Dancers to wardrobe!"

"I guess that's me. I'll see you guys later."

"See you."-Nick

I walked over and then a lady walked all of us into a big rehearsing room. She showed us our choreographer, Ian, and we learned the moves the boys did in the music video that they created and then 7 8-counts that we would perform while the boys were singing the rest of the song.

"Okay, good job everybody. Now, I'm gonna show the girls parts for their dance solos in the song."

 Ian showed us a combo for the second bridge and part of the chorus. We finished up learning the routine and practiced it a few times until everyone got it. Then the lady walked us out of the room and separated the guys and girls into different dressing rooms. We walked in the room and there were like four women at different stations to let us try on outfits and do hair and makeup. They wanted to keep the theme black and white like how the music video was so I tried on a couple outfits and then decided on one then went to hair and makeup.