Chapter 43

Hey guys! So I really liked the way I did one of the previous chapters of using a music sound to kind of make the story more interactive and give you a feel of how Nessa is feeling that moment. So here's another song to listen to when you see (*) this in the story line. I hope you guys enjoy, and keep an open mind because there's always more to the story! Love you guys!! P.S. DON'T FORGET TO TURN THE SOUND UP ALL THE WAY TO GIVE THE FULL AFFECT (IT WORKS BEST IF YOU HAVE HEADPHONES)

I pulled him in closer until he pulled away.

"Nessa, what are you doing?"

I stepped back and regained myself and looked back at him.

"I- I"

I grabbed my phone and pushed past him and walked out. I shuffled through the crowd and bumped into Cade. I looked up at him and stopped in my tracks.

"Nessa, please just listen to me."

"I have nothing else to say to you. To either of you."

"Can we just go somewhere and talk?"

"Talk about what, Cade? There's nothing else to say. I finally said what no one has had the balls to say this entire time. I spoke for everyone. The conversation is over."

I tried to go past him, but he grabbed my arm. I looked back at him and paused. I saw in his eyes he wanted to says something. Everything, but couldn't get the right words out or at least any words out. I felt my eyes start to burn so I yanked my arm away and walked off. I pushed my way through the kitchen, and then grabbed the bottle of Sky Vodka and spun off the cap and took a large swig. 

"Woah, look's like somebody has had a rough night."

I looked over to see a really attractive dude that I hadn't met before. He had large green eyes, tan skin, with a black graphic tee and ripped jeans on with some Air Force 1's. 

(reference image for Kylo/inspiration picture)

I chuckled at his remark and took another swig of the bottle

"Uh.. I'm Kylo."

I looked over at him and kept drinking.

"Maybe you slow down.."

(*) Start Clip

"Maybe you should mind your own business, Kyle."

"Uh.. it's Kylo."

"I don't care."

"Wow, the girl has one performance and she turns all diva."

I set the bottle down and turned towards him.

"How did you know I performed tonight?"

"I'm a friend of Mako. He said that an old friend of his had a show tonight and then there was a party afterwards to celebrate."