Chapter 34

*Pretty long chapter*

2 Weeks Later

I rolled over in my bed and looked at my phone to see the time.

9:35

I looked again and saw my screen.

I felt a tear roll down my face

I felt a tear roll down my face. I quickly wiped it away and then locked my phone again. I got up and went to take a shower and get ready for the day. It had been awhile since everything blew up. I hadn't talked to Cade or Zion or any of the boys since. I barely had even spoken to Kayla. It seemed like every conversation I had with somebody just didn't feel right. Actually nothing felt right. I hadn't even thought about the pregnancy I just thought about the mess I made with the people I cared about. I tried calling Z after the first few days, and I tried showing up to the house with some made up excuse of why I had to speak to him, but it never worked. I would get so close to hitting the call button or knocking on the door, but after talking to Nick the day after it happened I couldn't handle being rejected like that again. Even though I didn't speak to Z or the boys I stilled checked up on their progress and what they were doing. They just released their EP like a few days ago which made me want to reach out to them, but I knew I couldn't. My mom decided to extend her stay after everything that happened, but I was trying to avoid her as much as possible. I still had so much to unravel but I didn't know if I could handle the pain that would come with untangling the web of lies I told. I mean I didn't even know if Zion actually knew the truth or thought I cheated on him while we were together or if Cade knew that I didn't sleep with him out of spite or that I did actually care about him. I hadn't even been to the doctor yet to see how far along I was or what the hell I even needed to do. I knew I had to handle my business cause I'm the one who created the mess, but there was so much invested in this situation I didn't even know where to start.

MY OUTFIT