IMPORTANT Update!

Hey everyone, so I just wanted to clear up some common questions I've been getting. Chapter 30 is not the last chapter in this book. I probably should have labeled it better than putting it as "finale", but chapter 30 is just like Chapter 15. It is the finale in a sense of as for the season. This book is still continuing. I wouldn't end on a cliffhanger like that. There will be a break in between, and I mean an actual break not the two day "break" I took between Chapter 15 and Chapter 16😅. I want to put out quality content for you guys, and never want to rush and put something out there that isn't my best so I'm going to take some time to fully craft the next season. However, after much thought I am planning for the next season to be the last season for this book. I'm hoping to make more books, but with each of the boy's story lines if that makes sense. Don't worry though Zion and Vanessa will always be in each story. But I want you guys to let me know which of the boy's you want to have a story next. I'm not sure when I'm going to start the next book, but it will be soon. Also if you have any questions, comments, concerns, anything you want answered or just share ideas please let me know in the comments. Thank you guys so much for reading this story, and commenting. I really appreciate it and I love hearing from you guys! See you guys soon!