Chapter 31

Hey guys! So sorry for the long wait, but season 3 is finally here! I hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to comment down below your predictions for season 3!

It felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest. 

"Nessa."

I tried to breath and calm myself down, but I felt like I was going to pass out.

"Nessa."

I just looked down at the test, and stared at the blue plus sign. 

"Nessa."

I looked up with Kayla, and I tried to get words out but I felt my throat close up and my eyes sting with tears.

"What-What am I going to do, Kayla?"

I tried to hold them inside, but every fear crept into my head and I felt my legs start to buckle. I felt my entire body weight at one moment and felt my legs collapse under me as I slid down the wall and cried my eyes out. I felt Kayla grab me and hold me as I let the tears stream down my face. I was terrified. Fear had taken over my body and I had no idea what the hell I was going to do. Things were going so well. I had finally gotten my shit together, and everything was crashing down on me. I couldn't tell you how long I was on the floor with Kayla, but it felt like I would never stop crying. After a while I pulled myself together and Kayla let go. I sat up and propped myself up against the wall. Kayla and I sat in silence for a little bit.

"Are you gonna tell them?"

"I don't know. I don't even know who's it could be."

I felt myself get choked up again and put my face in my hands.

"Hey, it's okay."

"No, it's not. I just got in a good place with Zion again and Cade and I are really good friends now I'm pregnant and I don't even know who the father is."

"Nessa, breathe."

I took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

"Look, we'll figure this out, okay?"

"How are we gonna figure this out, Kayla? I can't figure anything out without them finding out."

"You might not even be pregnant."

"Kayla, look at the test!"

"You got a five dollar test from a mini mart. I think you can be a little optimistic that it might not be the most accurate thing in the world."

I looked at the floor and sighed.

"Just get some rest and we'll talk about it some more in the morning."

"I'm suppose to hang out with Z tomorrow, and have a meeting with Cade and some producers."

"Just tell them you can't."

"I don't want to lie to them, Kayla."

"Do you wanna tell them tomorrow then?"

I didn't say anything and just stared at the ground.

"Look, I know this is difficult and you don't want to lie to either of them.."

She kind of paused for a second like she was hesitant about what she was going to say next.

 "Just remember you do have options-"

I looked up at her.

"No."

"Nessa-"

"I said no, Kayla."

I realized the tone in my voice turned harsh. Kayla just looked at me and paused for a second.