Chapter 12

*A little bit of smut but only near the beginning, sorry!! (Also sorry for the short chapter.)*

We both fell on to the bed. He grabbed my waist and kissed me longer. He turned his body and I ended up straddling him. I felt him squeeze my hips and gently pull me closer with every movement. He moved his hands up the back of shirt. I grabbed the back of his neck. He traced his hands on my thighs and moved them up my skirt. I could have kept going...but...the whole pregnancy storyline played in my head, and all I saw was my mom wanting to kill me so.... I kind of pulled away and sat on top of him.

"Woah, uhm..okay." - Me

He kind of chuckled and looked up at me.

"You good?"-Z

"Yea, yea. I'm good. Uhm..as much as I would love to continue this, and trust me I really, really, really want to..uhm we should probably save this for another time."

"Yea... that's probably a good idea."

"Yea.. we should probably stop."

"Yea.. we should."

We both kind of looked at each other for a solid 10 seconds.

"Fuck it."- Me

I pulled him in and kissed him all over again. He moved his hands up and down my thighs. He moved his hands up my skirt. I grabbed his neck and pulled my chest closer to his. He sat up and continued kissing me. He pulled his shirt off. I took mine off and then pulled him back in. He moved his hands up and down my back and moved them down further. I felt him squeeze my hips and hold my waist. I, reluctantly, snapped back into reality. I pulled away and then stood up off the bed.

"Okay, yea. I should uhm.. I should go home. Yea, I'm-I'm gonna head home."

He stood up off the bed and stood infront of me and grabbed my waist and bit his lip.

"You sure you don't wanna just stay here?"

I looked up at him.

"Zion... don't do that.. you're doing that thing."

"What thing?"

"You know, that thing you always do. Where you-you bite your lip and hold my waist, and give me that look."

"What look?"

"You know what look."

"Oh you mean this look."

"Yes, that one. The one that makes to want stay here and continue what we're doing even though I should go home. The one that makes me wanna pull you in-"

"Uh huh."

He pulled me closer to him.

"And kiss you all over again."

"Mhmm.. interesting."

He pulled me even closer to where we were almost kissing.

"Is it working?"- Z

"Zion..."

I grabbed his hands and took them off my waist.

"I-I uhm... I should- I should head home."

He looked at me and smirked and grabbed his shirt and put it back on. I grabbed mine and put it back on.

"I'll walk you out."

We both walked out of his room and down the stairs. We walked into the living room and we saw Austin and Nick. They both looked at us and started chuckling.