Chapter 16

* Yea, I tried to wait a little bit longer to release season two, but I got to excited so here you. go. I thought a long chapter would be a great way to start off, and this chapter is reallllly long.Hope you enjoy!*

2 Months Later

It's been two months since my surgery.  The recovery hasn't been easy, but I'm working on it. I've been focusing on strengthening my knee and  physical therapy so I can get back to dancing as quickly as possible. I'm about to start school back in about 2 weeks. It's been a... rough summer. Zion and I haven't talked since the night in my room. I'v kept up with he rest of the guys though, and I've hung out with them a couple times. I always had the thought in the back of my head that Zion and I might get back together, but how the way this summer went I'm not so sure. I turned around to shut the car door, and made my way into the airport lobby.

"Okay, sweetie. This it is."-Mom

"I'll miss you guys. Thank you for everything."

"We'll miss you too, baby girl. Kayla, take care of her while we're gone."-Dad

"I will, Mr. Wilson."

"Call us if you need anything and I mean anything. We'll be on the first flight here."-Mom

"Mom, I'll be fine."

"I know you will. Please just be careful, and listen to Kayla.

"I know. I will."

"If I knew flying you guys out here would get her to listen to me I would have paid for your plane ticket a long time ago."

"Flight 326 to Raleigh, North Carolina is boarding now."-Announcer

"Wow, okay I guess we're boarding early. We love you so much, baby girl."-Dad

"I love you too."

I hugged my parents and saw my mom start to tear up.

"Mom, I'm going to be okay."

"Just-just call us if you need anything, or talk to Kayla. I just want to make sure you're okay."

"I know."

I gave my mom one last hug and then they left. Kayla and I walked back to her car and drove back to my apartment. 

"Finally, we don't have to ride in silence. Don't get me wrong I love your parents, but your mom's judgement over my music was getting on my nerves."

"Kayla, you played My Neck My Back."

"It's a catchy song."

I rolled my eyes and she turned the radio on and turned the volume up. I instantly recognized the song. I felt my throat start to tighten as I heard his voice over the radio.  Kayla didn't recognize the voice at first so the song continued to play for awhile. 

FLASHBACK

I pulled up to the boy's house and opened the door. I heard some music coming from the back of the house near their studio. I opened the door and saw all the guys kind of huddled around.

"Hey, Nessa."-Boys

"Hey."

Zion got up and gave me a kiss then went to grab a water from their fridge.

"This sounds familiar. Is this an old track?"

"Kind of, actually it's the same song from when you came to see us in the studio."-Zion