Chapter 18

Myles was holding a bouquet of red roses in his hand and just kept staring at me. Zion was behind me and stood there.

"Myles, It's-"

"Let me guess. It's not what it looks like."

"Myles, please-"

"Just stop, Nessa. I told you that if you weren't over him to let me know. This is what I was trying to avoid."

"I know I-"

"Even after all the shit you went through because of this dude, you still are messing with him."

"Look, you might think you know some stuff because Nessa told you parts in your little "sessions", but you don't know the whole story."-Z

"I don't need to know the whole story to know that you treated her like shit."

Zion stepped from behind me and walked towards Myles.

"This isn't any of your business."

"Well, someone needed to be there for her, because you sure as hell weren't."

"You don't know anything about my relationship with Nessa so how about you shut the fuck up."

"I don't need to know your relationship to know that you act like a little bitch."

 "I'll show who's gonna act like a little bitch.-"

I stepped between both of them.

"Both of you stop!"

I looked at Zion and then I looked at Myles. He turned around and walked towards the door. 

"I hope you got what you wanted, Nessa."

He threw the flowers on the floor and slammed the door. 

"You okay?"

"I don't know."

I turned around and looked at him.

"I don't want to think about it anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"I want you. I don't want to think about what I feel or what's going to happen tomorrow. I just want you right now."

He pulled me by my waist close enough to kiss me.

"Can't tell you how long I've been waiting for you to say that."

He pulled me in and kissed me. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his body closer. He lifted my legs up and I wrapped them around his waist.

"Nessa, are you okay?"-Z

I snapped back into reality and looked at him.

"Uh..yea. I'm just...tired. I-I think you should go."

"Oh..okay."

He walked to the door and I followed him.

"Bye."

"Bye." 

I shut the door and sank to the floor. I completely screwed things up with Myles. I actually liked him. Even when I try to not hurt people I end up hurting them anyways. I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. I didn't even know how I felt about Zion anymore. I wanted to be with him so bad, but I didn't at the same time. I was tired of fighting, but I missed him. But I also cared about Myles and I enjoyed being around him. I still wanted to test things out with him, but my chance of doing that just slammed the door in my face. I had no idea what to do, so I called Kayla.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Are you free?"

"Yea. What's wrong?"