Chapter 32

I felt like my legs were going to collapse from with under me. I felt my face start to sweat and my heart felt like it was beating in my throat. 

"Nessa, what is this?"

I hear his voice start to go a little frantic, and I knew I needed to tell him the truth. I just felt ambushed and knew my time had run out. I tried to form the words but they just wouldn't come out, then I started talking without even thinking.

"It's not mine."

"Nessa, it was in your bathroom, in your apartment."

"I-I was told to not tell anybody, but it's.. Raelynn's."

I didn't even think about the words I was saying. I just started telling him lies, like it was second nature at this point.

"She is really scared and freaking out so please don't tell anybody."

"So Raelynn is pregnant?"

"Yes.."

"And Mav doesn't know?"

"No, but I think she's going to tell him soon."

He paused and didn't say anything for a second.

"Phew, I was really worried for a second. I thought you were pregnant."

"Yea... that's crazy."

"We would have had problem."

He started walking to the trashcan to throw the test away.

"Uhm.. why would it have been a problem exactly?"

"We're not even 20 yet, Nessa. Plus we just started to rebuild everything. Having kid is the last thing on my mind."

"Haha.. yea.. same."

I went over and sat down.

"You good? You look like you're gonna faint."

"Yea..I'm fine. I'm good."

"Okay, well I'm gonna head home then."

"Okay. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay."

He kissed me on my head, and then walked out.

I sighed and then sank into the couch. I had the one chance to tell him the truth and I blew it again. At this point, I had dug myself so far down that not even the truth could save me. I got up and went to bed.

NEXT MORNING

I got up and looked over at my phone.

Cade✌🏼

meet a my place at 2. we need to talk.

I groaned and rolled back into my bed. I knew that he wanted to finish up what happened in  the studio yesterday, and there wasn't anyway I could avoid it. If I ignored him he would either keep asking or just show up. I felt a pit in my stomach and then hurried and rushed over to the toilet. My lies were taking over my life, and as much as I wanted to tell the truth everything would unfold faster than I would be able to keep up with. I stood up off the floor and stood over my sink. I splashed some water on my face and then just looked at myself in the mirror. I took a deep breath and then got in the shower to start getting ready.

MY OUTFIT