Get Him Off

~Chapter Two~                       
"What is she doing here Chris?" Lana asked seething through her teeth. I was looking at Chris still wiping away angry tears. "Chris." she held her tummy and walked closer to us. "What is she doing here?" she asked again.

I wasn't happy to see you again too bitch!

"Lana go back inside. Let me handle this." he said, assuring her he was going to handle the biggest problem, that being me. She turned to leave and we both waited for her to leave our sight. She took just two steps and groaned out, holding her tummy.

"Chris," she cried out and he ran to her. She looked like she was about to fall down. He held her hand and she took shelter in his chest. He brushed his hand in her hair, calming her down. He was whispering to her while he looked at me. It looked like he was shushing her like a troubled baby.

"Sit right here and wait for me okay?" he asked. She looked at me before she nodded her head.

What the fuck was going on!

He sat her down on the sun lounger and made sure her back touches the chair so she could sit comfortably. Then he walked over to me. I looked at him from head to toe and scoffed.

"Can we talk somewhere else?" What was left now? He was going to break up with me? I eyed him and walked to my car. "Violet wait up," I turned to him. He was close enough to receive my slaps.

"The next time you..." I couldn't fight it back anymore. My tears rolled down. "The next time you ever call me by that name, I'm going to do all I can to make sure you die a horrible death right in front of me!" I roared out and wiped my tears away.

"Can you let me explain what is going on here!" he roared out too. My heart and stomach heaved. Did he get mad at me?

"I'm not interested Chris. You're always going to be like this."

"Right. 'I'm always going to be like this.' That was what I expected from you. Have you ever, for a minute, no a second, trusted me? I know I messed up in the past and I tried to make it better for us! I stuck to you like a fucking glue while you only wished for me to fuck up countless times."

"What about now? Her? I didn't trust you?"

"Did you!" his eyes flared up. "Did you Thora!"

"I will, if you tell me that's not your baby." I said with a beating heart. He glared at me.

"You are the most selfish person I've ever known Thora." I turned from him to open the car's door and he grabbed my arm. "I'm not done talking to you!"

"How long was this going to last? Till she gives birth?" I wiped a tear away with my other hand. "Even if I trusted you, how do you want me to feel now? You and Lana have still been together when I thought you were here working things out between your parents and their business. I really thought you changed Chris. Did she seduce you again this time too?" he let go off my hand and slammed his face with both hands.

"I can't say anything to you right now Thora. It'll all sound like lies to you. Just go home and let me work this out." he turned to leave and I sniffed, brushing tears off.

"I'm not coming back anymore Chris. I'll deliver your things to you so please don't come back either. Take care of your family and your unborn child." I sat in the car and he wasn't even turning to me. I took a glance at him and drove away.

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~
     "That bitch again?!" Cheryl squealed when I told her everything. She was sitting next to Nathaniel, her boyfriend, my cousin, her baby daddy and he was staring hard at me. My aunt had moved to live with the husband she's been distancing herself from for years. They had a divorce because he cheated on her and they're together again for now. "So he got someone else pregnant?" Cheryl asked unbelievably.