Let's Make A Baby

~Chapter Thirty Five~

<Thora Violet> Doesn't it hurt when the ones who got you in a mess looks like they're not trying hard enough to get you out of it? I've been patient and cool with everything that's going on in his life with hopes that he'll get back to me. I need some assurance from him. I want to know if I'm wasting my time waiting for some miracle to happen to us.

I've been an angry and sex frustrated girl. I want to kick him in the balls sometimes. He had the balls to walk out of the room because I've been pissed. He's been warming Lana's bed for her. She warms him up too. That was enough reason for me to get mad at him.

I had lunch without him. He wasn't back. He went to see her and his family. They're all he cares about.

The clock was ticking and Chris Brady was still not back. I should go home too if he went away. I stood at the balcony and it was nighttime already. When is he coming back? I sighed and went to the bathroom to take a bath. I've to go to bed if he isn't coming. I'll go home too in the morning. We both do not deserve each other.

After bathing, I had the towel around me and came back to the bedroom. The front door unlocked and Chris walked in with shopping bags. He widely opened the door and the Inn's staffs helped him get them in the room. I was looking at him surprisingly. He went out to get these?

"Thank you." he smiled at them. They walked out and he turned to me. "Hey," he sighed. I nodded to him. He stepped forward to me and held my hands. "Are you still angry?"

"I am. You could've said something to me before you went out."

"Sorry." he looked at me and sighed again. "I know I've been stupid. I'm going to make a decision right now, right here."

"What's your decision?" I anxiously asked.

"Let's make a baby." he smiled and my hands tingled. "Or we can get married first. I want to live with you. It has to be you. Just you." Chris was squeezing onto my hands. "I don't know if it's right to propose again but I...brought another ring with me. I want to make things right. That's my decision."

"Without Aiden and Lana?"

"Aiden is still my son. I've to take responsibility for him. I'll handle Lana my way. I'm not going back on my word. When we leave here, let's start living together." Reliefs. Reliefs and reliefs. He sounded serious about this.

"I'm not going to ask you to promise me anything. I don't want to have my hopes up again." he smiled and pecked me on the forehead. He removed a Tiffany box from his pocket and slowly opened it, looking at me. He reached for my left hand and put the ring on.

"Don't take this off. You're no longer my fiancée. You're my wife now." I blinked and my hidden tears came out. "So lets make a baby tonight." I smiled and shook my head. "Okay, Just sex. I want to fuck you."

"Chris!" I squealed and he laughed. "I'm not ready for any of them."

"You're not ready for me too?"

"Not yet. I want to starve you."

"Why?"

"You've been fucking with Lana. Don't ask me why." he just laughed and pecked on my cheeks. "Haven't you?" He didn't reply and kissed on my lip. "I'm asking you a question." Chris tucked the hair out of my bun behind my ear and placed his warm mouth on my neck.

"You do this with her too?" he had a smile on his lip. He wasn't responding to any of my questions. He was examining my body with kisses and I was just a second away from giving in to him. My body missed being touched by him. I wanted him to make love to me and I wanted to keep him waiting the same way he kept me waiting. His bare hand found my butt under the towel and he was squeezing and rubbing onto it.