Be Ready For Me

~Chapter Five~                       
I fell asleep after I took a shower. Asher wasn't talking to me anymore and I didn't know what to say to him too. My eyes opened in the evening and I groaned out. I shouldn't be sleeping like this when Mia was with us. I stepped out of the room and heard Asher playing with Mia at the hall. I walked to them and watched him play with her.

Chris will be doing this soon to his baby with Lana. Enough of Chris. He's out of your life now.

"Asher," I called. He turned to me and faked a smile at me. He picked Mia up from the couch and walked to the kitchen with her. He held her with just an arm. I followed him and he poured a glass of water for himself. He drank it up and handed the bottle to Mia. She tried drinking it on her own and he laughed. Her hands were so little that the bottle was too big for her.

"Let me help you out." he smiled at her and supported the bottle while she drank from it.

"Asher..."

"Thora let's talk when Mia falls asleep. I don't want us to talk about what happened in front of her." I nodded and he walked out on me again.

How do I fix this? How do I make it better. How do I make myself better?

I bathed little Mia in the tub and she fell asleep right after it. I watched her sleep soundly and walked to Asher's bedroom. He was lying down on the bed and he looked at me when I entered.

"Asher," he still looked at me. "I... I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. This whole thing was so sudden and I..." I paused and sighed. "He's just running around in my head."

"I understand."

"Thank..."

"That's what you wanted to hear?" I bit my lip and shook my head. "How long are you going to do this Thora? Can't you move on?"

"I have..."

"You haven't. Tell me what you want me to do. I want to help you out."

"I don't know Asher." I sighed.

"I'm going to try new things with you. Before I start anything, let me know if you're in or not." He sat up on the bed looking at me. "Are you in or not?" I took a deep long breath.

"I'm in."

"Good. Be ready for me." I nodded.

     We ordered pizza for the night and he was back to his old self. He joked around like always and the 'Be ready for me' had me shaking inside. It wouldn't be that bad right? Asher got naughtier. I don't know what else he has in store for me.

After eating the pizza, we went back to the bedroom and I took a bath first. I was sleepy and a bit tired too. I walked to the bedroom after my bath and Asher smiled at me. I was just in a towel and his smile made me giddy.

"Lie down." That commanding tone again.

"Asher..."

"I wasn't asking." Sure. I walked closer to the bed and he took off the towel. I lied down flat on the bed and my stomach was rumbling. What's up with him? He took a black thin cloth from the bed and walked to where my head was. He raised my head up and covered my eyes with the black cloth. I was blindfolded now.

"Asher what are you doing?"

"No questions Thora. Do you want your mouth covered too." I shook my head. I couldn't see anything around me. He picked up my arms and tied it to the headboard. What is he doing? My legs widely opened on the bed.

I was wondering what he was going to do to me. His fingers brushed on my thighs and I was squirming on the bed. He placed gently kisses on me starting from my neck, my nipples and belly. He reached my private area and kissed on my navel instead. He wasn't touching me and I wanted to be touched so badly.