Whatever It Takes

~Chapter Twenty Nine~

<Thora Violet> "Oh my God!" Hillary screamed. The whole place got silent and this empty house was now getting filled with loud bangs and screams. The bed wasn't squeaking. It was shaking uncontrollably and Freya was screaming out. I warned her.

Asher smiled at me and Hillary covered her mouth laughing. "Damn Dave." she laughed.

My conversation with Asher has been interrupted and it had me thinking of what he did to me too. They're really blessed with naughtiness. The big brother taught the little one so I can just imagine what Freya is going through in that room. She was screaming out his name and I covered my ears with my palm. The 'Fuck' word was being missued on her lips.

"Come on Dave!" Asher yelled at him. "Can we talk somewhere else?"

"Chris is here." I said.

"I don't care Thora. I'm not kidding here."

"Let's talk here Asher."

"No!" I eyed at him and headed for the door. I do not even want to have a conversation with him. I got to the door and he grabbed my hands. He turned me around and forcefully kissed me. I refused to lose myself with him again. This has to stop.

"I love you, can't you see that? Tell me what you want me to do for you! Why can't you just let him go!"

"Let go off me Asher." I said angrily and his grip tightened around me. "Stop squeezing me."

"I tried to be good for you but you've been unleashing all the crazy sides of me. Don't let me get crazier than this Violet. I hate this too so let's work it out."

"Chris and I are just starting. We're not going to end what we feel for each other so you stop being crazy. I'm not going to sit idle if you get your hands on him like you did."

"This game you're starting, can you finish it?" I gulped and looked at him in the eye. He had a smirk on. What was he planning? "Can you handle it?"

"If it's Chris, I'll do anything." he let go off me and moved backwards.

"You asked for it Thora." he smiled.

"Asher don't start any crazy thing again. That was too much."

"I'm not done with you." he turned from me and walked away. I sighed and wiped my mouth with my palm. Hillary ran to me and looked at me curiously.

"What was he talking about?" she asked.

"He's gone crazy. This isn't the Asher I know."

"Yeah, he looked different too. Is everything okay?"

"I'm not sure. I've to go to Chris." We left Freya in the hands of the Millers and went back to our vacation house.

Chris was sitting outside with Randy and Hillary hurried her steps. Randy held her hand and she pulled it away. He grabbed her hand again and she threw his hand off. "What do you want?" she angrily asked. "What do you want us to talk about?" Chris looked at me and I faked a smile.

"Are we in or not?" asked Randy.

"What?"

"Are we still in this relationship or not?"

"You must be kidding me." she laughed. "Do you want my trouble?"

"Just answer me!" he bellowed out. Chris stood up from the chair and whispered to him. He sighed and looked at Hillary. "Tell me what you want me to do for you?"

"What I want you to do for me? Not what we want? Not what we've both always wanted?"

The Hillary I knew from school would've caused a fuss about this but she just wiped a tear off and breathed through her mouth. "It's over Randy. I'm breaking up with you."

"Okay. That's your choice." he sat back in the chair and Chris shook his head. Hillary walked inside the house and I stood still looking at Randy. Cheryl caused this. I took Chris' hand and sat with him away from Randy.

His deep grey eyes always mesmerize me and I lose myself in it. I fall so deep with him and never know how to get out of it. In his eyes, I was trapped.

"Asher is here," I said and he remained silent. "I don't know what he's planning to do. Can you stay away from him? He scares me now Brady." he held my hands on the round table between us and smiled.

"Thank you." he said. "Thank you for trying all your best even though I disappointed you. I'm doing my best to work this out so please don't give up on me Violet."

"I know you're trying too and I'm not giving up. I can handle Lana." I smiled and he widely smiled back. "But you should go home now. Take her away with you."

"I want to be here with you."

"No. She won't leave if you stay. Your son..." I gulped and he looked at me. "He needs both of you now."

"What if I go back and we never get a chance like this to be together?"

"Are you okay living without me?"

"No."

"Me either. I'll come for you if you keep me waiting." he chuckled and kissed on the back of my palm. Cheryl came running out of the house with her bag. She ran to me panting and put her bag on the table. She was taking deep breaths and Chris and I were just looking at her. "Are you okay?" she shook her head and panted.

"Nat called..." she sighed. "Mia..."

"Relax and speak up." We waited for her to take deep breaths before she regained the strength the talk to me.

"Mia was admitted to the hospital yesterday..."

"And you're now finding out your daughter has been at the hospital because you were fucking your ex boyfriend?"

"Thora..."

"What are you still waiting for? Are you going to abandon her too?"

"No, I'm leaving. I'll see you home."

"Will you even be there?" I asked and she picked up her bag. She looked angry and I didn't even mind. "Your daughter needs you." I smiled at her. Randy came out too and she smiled at him. She was being annoying.

"Let's go." he said to her.

"Is he going with you?" I asked unbelievably.

"Yes. We'll be with Mia today." she responded.

"We?" Chris asked and I scoffed. "Randy were you serious about this?"

"I am." he held Cheryl's hand. She waved at us and walked away with him.

"I'm taking the car home Thora." she said.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and Chris laughed. "I wish Nat kills her when she gets home with Randy." he laughed again. His laughter made my frown wear out. It's always beautiful. "Let's sit over there." I pointed to the sun lounger and he nodded.

We walked towards the sun loungers and Chris held my hand. He made me sit with him and put my head on his chest. I made myself comfortable enough to be with him. We were supposed to be sleeping but being with him, I didn't want my eyes to close. I wanted to be with him all night and talk and laugh like we used to. I'm really not giving up on us anymore.

Whatever it takes, we'll get through it together and have our happily ever after.

Whatever it takes to be with Chris Brady once again.

Hey guys, sorry for not updating. I've been a little occupied.
Sorry and have fun reading.
Scroll!
Vote!!