She Asked For It

~Chapter Twenty Six~                         

<Thora Violet> I always remember this smell even in my sleep. Chris' scented body. The only difference tonight is he is here with me. I'm cuddled in his arms and he is soundly sleeping.

This wasn't a dream. I drank a lot but this feels real. I touched his soft cheeks and he sighed in his sleep. I ran a finger on his lip and just pecked his forehead. How did I end up with him here? Hope I didn't do anything stupid. I looked at myself and the shirt he was wearing during daytime was now on me. I smiled and watched him sleep.

~
Noises from the house woke me up in the morning. Chris was no longer on the bed. Cheryl was sitting on the bed looking at me. I eyed her and stood up from the bed. "Thora."

"I'm not ready to talk to you." I said and headed to the bathroom. This familiar pain was all over my body when I was washing up. Did Chris and I have sex last night? Why don't I remember anything? I dressed up in one of the his shirts I packed and put on a short.

"Thora, we have to talk." Cheryl stood up from the bed and looked at me. "I think I... I still love Randy. I don't really know. I'm really confused right now. I don't know what to say to Nat. I don't know how to face him."

"What do you want?"

"I... I don't know."

"Do what you want Cheryl. You already decided what you want when you let him sleep with you again." I said to her and walked out of the room.

The sitting room was filled with guys and they were all looking at me. What?! Freya and Hillary ran to me panting. "Are you okay?" I asked them and they look at each other.

"We are. Are you?"

"I am. What's going on here?"

"Nothing. Let's have breakfast." They held my hand and dragged me to the kitchen. Freya made a sandwich and they were still looking at me strangely.

"I can't keep shut Freya." Hillary said loudly and Freya frowned at her. "That bitch deserves to be boiled up."

"Who?"

"The baby mama!"

"Lana? What did she do?" I asked nervously. Chris walked to the kitchen and Hillary kept quiet. "Hey," I said and he nodded to me.

"What did Lana do Hillary?"

"Nothing. Let's eat." Freya said and put the sandwich in front of me.

"Should I ask her?" I said and they all sighed. "Okay. I'll ask her." I stepped out and Chris held my hand. "What did she do?" I asked him and he sighed. He wasn't saying anything and I took his hands off.

"Thora." he called after me and I walked out. I saw Lana sitting on a sun lounger outside. I walked to her and she scoffed at me.

"Let me ask you a question Mr's Lana. What did you do to me last night?" I asked and she stood up from the chair. She stood in front of me and slicked her hair back.

"Your courtesy lacks a lot Violet."

"What the fuck did you to me last night?" I yelled at her and she laughed.

"I did not do anything to you last night. You simply slept with Ivan."

"Who? Who is he?" What was she talking about? "Who is he Lana?"

"I don't know. All I know is he sexed you last night." she smirked and my heart dropped.

"Hey, cut it out bitch." Freya said from behind. I turned and she was coming towards us with Hillary. "She drugged you last night Thora."