I'll Be Fine

~Chapter Four~
My phone's ringing tone woke me up in the morning. I stretched myself up on the bed and found Asher lying on my bed shirtless. I reminisced seeing his morning face years ago. His almost dark curly hair and thick eyebrows makes him look pretty. I was going to give him a kiss on the forehead but my phone stopped me. It rung again.

"Please pick up the call Thora." he said in his sleepy voice with eyes closed. I reached for my phone and stared at the screen.

Chris was calling. What does he want again? I stepped out of the bedroom to my bathroom and put the phone on a silent mode. I'm done.
I looked at my face and the little scar on my forehead made me tear up.

I still remember the accident that landed me into a two year coma. My entire life always flashes before my eyes whenever Chris is let into my life. I'm not going to let that happen anymore. I loved him more than I loved my life and now I'm going to live my life to the fullest without him tiptoeing around me. My deceased parents must be grieving over my life wherever they are right now.

As if Asher was reading my mind, he hugged me from the back out of nowhere and kissed on my neck. "It's a bright morning Thora. Good morning." he smiled through the mirror and I smiled back at him. "Now wipe those tears off, will you?" I nodded and wiped away the tears.

He then turned me to face him and brushed his hand on my scar. "This is already visible but I'm going to heal it all for you Thora." His words brought another tear to my cheeks and he kissed my tear away. Asher gradually took off the thin layer night wear I put on last night after another rough night we had. The night wear came off my body and he whispered "Let's wash last night off."

"I don't want to." I said sternly in a tease.

"Don't be stubborn." he laughed and carried me to the bathtub.

He watched me wash off in the tub and he leaned by the wall looking at me. His eyes moved to wherever my hands went to. I smiled at him and my fingers walked to my hole. I heard him sigh and without looking at him, I slipped a finger in me. I remembered how he felt in me last night and closed my eyes doing the same.

"Take it out Thora." he hitched and I opened my eyes. "Let me see you rub yourself." This was a command and I did as he said. "Slowly," I rubbed slowly. I knew I was coming already and I couldn't stop rubbing. "Stop!" he said.

Why!! "Not yet Thora. Don't give in yet. I want to see you go at it."

"Asher..."

"Start all over and do as I say." There was a command in his voice and it was funny how I was just nodding to it. His commanding voices let me thrust in myself with two fingers, while I held onto my boobs squeezing my nipples.

"Faster Thora." he said. And I did. My head rolled to the back while I came on my own. I wanted to be touched by him so badly. He knew I wanted him and he shook his head.

"Asher please." I begged and he still shook his head. "Miller, don't do this. I want to be touched by you."

"You're done Thora." he smiled and walked out of the bedroom. He's been naughty lately.

We had Cheryl's breakfast together with Nathaniel since my aunt was still not back. Mia had been crying and Nathaniel was glaring at Cheryl. They looked like they had a fight last night. She wasn't smiling either and Asher was looking at me.

"Cherry." Nathaniel called, trying not to sound rude. She paid no heed to him and ate her food without taking her head up. "Cherry." he called again, this time grabbing on the mug next to him.

"Cheryl Reeve, I'm fucking calling you! Are you deaf? What the fuck is up with that stupid attitude?!" he yelled and Mia's cries worsened. "Go pick up the girl right now!" I hunched over my meal and stared at them. Cheryl was still sitting stuffing food in her mouth.