Prisoner

~Chapter Eleven~                        

<Chris Brady> My left ear was still buzzing from the sound of the slap I received from my dad. Lana covered her mouth with her hand and I took in a deep breath. My mom was looking at me with angry eyes. My cheek was burning and my jaw hurts. "Where the hell were you last night?" he yelled again and I took another deep breath.

"I was with Violet last night. Can I go to my room now?"

"Will you ever learn to take responsibility? What is coming over you?"

"I'm not a babysitter dad. You should stop treating me like that. Should I be carrying her around? What else do you want me to do?"

"Chris, I told you she needs someone by her side right now. She can't be left all alone here. I understand you're..."

"You don't understand anything mom. I thought you did but you don't!"

"You both did this together Chris and she needs you. Be a man for once!" George yelled.

"I'm okay..." Lana tried talking.

"A word out of your mouth annoys me a lot Lana. You caused this mess and dragged me into it. Are you happy with how things are now? What more do you want!"

"Chris!" My mom screeched.

Tears were coming out of Lana's eyes. "I just want you Chris. It's okay if you don't feel the same way for me. I just want you to be here when I need you." she cried. Mellisa sat in the couch and sighed. She really needs the psychiatry.

"You're banned from leaving this house till she gives birth. Don't you dare step a foot outside do you hear me?"

"This isn't right." I laughed. "This is a joke, right?"

"Have I ever made a joke?"

"Damn, you're serious. Dad can we talk about this first?"

"No, take her to her room. She needs to rest." he commanded and I stood there watching Lana. She was wiping tears off her face and I was gritting my teeth. I can kill her right now!

"I'm not doing this!"

"Yes you are! Don't try my patience Chris. Take her to that room right now!"

"Dad!"

"Chris listen to your dad."

"No, she can walk. She knows what her legs are for." I walked out of them to my room.

What the fuck is all this bullshit! I'm banned from leaving the house? They must be joking. I took my shirt off and stepped in the bathroom to take a shower. Thora must be waiting for my call. I should call her after this before she starts thinking I really went back to my family.

I washed myself up and wrapped a towel around my waist. I remembered Thora wrapping her legs around mine last night. I thought I'll never get to do that with her again. It felt like she was all mine again. I was smiling when I stepped out of the bathroom. Jesse was in there and she looked startled when she saw me. She had served food, different types of fruits, water and some other things on a tray. "I didn't ask for this."

"You'll be needing it." she said and ran out of the room. I heard the door lock from outside again and I ran to it. "I'm sorry sir. I was told to do this." she said.

"Jesse, open the door!"

"I can't. I'll get fired if I let you out. I'm really sorry sir. I've your phone with me too, I'm so sorry." I rushed for my jean and my phone wasn't in there. "Knock on the door when you need something. I'm really sorry."