She's Still Mine

~Chapter Twenty Five~                 

<Chris Brady> All night, all day, I've been trying to fix what I've broken. What we've both broken and she still didn't want to give in to me. She's been drinking non stop with Hillary and they were both laughing like stupid people in the pool. She came out of the pool with Hillary looking drunk.

She put the bottle down and started whining that waist and arse. I felt my arousal when she bent low and twerk her arse in a break dance. She'll ran her hand in her hair and gave me a sly smile. I wanted to kidnap her if possible and make her see how much I still want her. I don't care anymore what she did with Asher. I want to push all responsibilities aside and think about just us.

Her dance attracted a crowd. They all stopped whatever they were doing and focused on her. A friend of mine was checking her out and I wanted to drag her hand away. She was giving me the eye knowing how much I love to watch her whine badly. She stood straight now with her hands in her hair slow moving.

That was fucking sexy.

Can she stop letting everyone see what she's been doing to me? A few guys gathered and it looked like they were talking about her. They were smiling at her coyly and she was only looking at me. The song came to a stop and she stood far away from me, breathing heavily and smiling. She winked at me and walked away.

I sighed and closed my eyes on the chair.
Thora went back to drinking again. She wasn't steady. She held her head a couple of times and groaned. She was so drunk and I could tell. She stood with Levi, Freya and Hillary so she was safe. They let Julie join them and both Levi and her were tensed up. I just smiled and shook my head. Where has Cheryl and Randy been? I've not seen any of them here. Should I worry about him? He must be boning her again. I didn't see Lana anymore too. Glad she was off my neck.

•The Witch Secretary👺
Brady, I'm not feeling too good. Can you check up on me?

Me
I'm not a doctor. Go to bed if you're not feeling good.

I eyed at the message and put the phone angrily in my pocket. I looked at where Thora used to stand with her friends and none of them were there anymore. I searched through the people there and saw her leaning by the wall. She was vomiting out. This is what you get for drinking all night Violet. I took a step to go to her and a drunken guy bumped into me, pouring all that alcohol he had in his glass on me. "What the fuck man!" I yelled.

"Sorry... can't see where I'm going." he laughed. I brushed my shirt off angrily and sighed.

Thora wasn't there anymore. Where did she go in her drunken state? She has to sit still. I walked around looking desperately for her. I asked her friends and none of them had seen her. They were too drunk too to answer correctly. I walked inside the house and two guys were standing by the bar chatting.

"Did she really go in there with Ivan?" Their conversation made me stop walking.

"She did." They laughed. I walked to them and asked them about Thora. They looked at each other suspiciously. "You guys broke up. Why are you looking for her?"

"Where is she?" I asked trying to be calm.

"I'm not telling you." he shrugged his shoulders and sipped on the bottle he was holding.

Calm down... I punched him in the nose and the bottle from his hand fell off. "What the fuck Chris?" he groaned.

"I'm not going to ask twice." I snarled. He touched his bloody nose and still groaned.

"This is not cool. Why are you taking your anger out on me? She's not yours no more."

"She's still mine. Tell me where the fuck she is!" His friend removed a handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to him.