Scary Bitch

~Chapter Forty-Three~             

<Chris Brady> Lana waved at her 'Dave' and he drove away. She folded her arms on her chest and looked at me in particular. Should I question her? It'll look like I care that much and I don't. Lana eyed at me, making her way to the door and I grabbed her arm. I pulled her back and she groaned out. "What is wrong with you?" she asked angrily.

"You didn't see us here?"

"I didn't. Let me go, I need some sleep." she slapped my hand off before the last word. "You obviously don't look like you care about where I was."

"I do." I calmly said and Randy looked at me surprisingly. "I do not want a back and forth relationship anymore. If you can't do this, let's stop it right here."

"Do you love me?"

"That's..." she attempted walking out on me again and I grabbed onto her hand. "I really hate this." I stood in front of her. "You're right that I do not care about where you went to." she scoffed. "I can go out there and date any girl I want but you're my son's mother. It's easier with you. We can make that family you dream of together. I know you'll go out of your mind if I start having a relationship with someone else. You want to be part of my family? Then stay the fuck home and act like a fucking mother!" I yelled at her and pushed her inside of the house. "You're banned from going out and stop meeting him!"

"You're crazy Chris!"

"So are you. Sit your ass home." Randy laughed and looked at me. "Stop getting on my nerves."

"You look like a jealous boyfriend right now Chris."

"I'm not!"

"You are." he teased.

"I'm not. The name 'Miller' just gets on my nerves and he's Asher's brother so technically they're the cause of our break up."

"Technically you're the cause of the break up. You fucked Lana!"

"Technically, I didn't fuck Lana. She did and she got pregnant for me. Thora pretended she understood what happened and she went away with Asher. It's been months now and she isn't coming back. I'm still waiting and she doesn't even care how I'm living my life. I've tried more than enough and she just doesn't fucking get it!"

"I don't get it either. Try looking for her."

"Where should I start from and where am I supposed to end this search Randy? I'll take her back if she willingly comes back to me and she isn't doing that. She's just tired of me." he patted on my shoulder and sighed.

"I'm going to marry both Hillary and Cheryl." his stupid decision made me laugh. Another car stopped in front of Thora's house and Randy looked at me. "It's her."

"Shut up." I said, attentively looking at the car. Nathaniel stepped out of it and he waved at me. "Your rival is here." I loudly said and Randy hIt on my arm.

"I'm going inside. I feel bad when I look at him." I nodded and he walked inside. I walked over to Nathaniel and looked at him. Was he dying? He looked skinny and sickly.

"Nathaniel?" I called and he smiled at me. "Are you okay?"

"I am. Was that Randy?" I nodded calmly and he sighed. "Are Cheryl and Mia okay?"

"I guess. Don't you see them?" he tapped on my shoulder and opened the door to the house. "You should see them. Mia is your daughter." We stepped inside the house and it looked a little spooky. "What's all these chills?"

"You've not heard from Thora yet?"

"Not yet. Does she contact your mom?"

"Not really. She got her message too and her phone has been off since then." I stood still and looked around the house. It wasn't like her to leave messages when she can just call.