Assholes

~Chapter Twenty Seven~           

<Thora Violet> Dave Miller walked closer to me and he looked at Ivan who was still groaning holding his balls. Dave smiled at me and bent his head to look at me. He was really tall and muscled up. He looks much better in his casual clothes and that smirk look on his face was even better. "Does my offer still stand Thora?" he teased.

"Do you want your ass kicked too?" he laughed softly and shook his head. He now stood straight and looked at Ivan.

"I don't know what you did but I think you deserve what ever she's doing to you. She only kicks assholes in the ball." he laughed again.

Chris was looking at me like 'Who's he?' I can't mention Asher's name. I don't know, but I know he hates Asher. He's seen him fuck me, lick me and even use a fucking vibrator on me. Not forgetting how I was sucking onto his huge dick! God!! I can't even believe something like this happened to me before.

"Cutie, you look familiar." Hillary said. Freya was checking up on his arse. I saw her bit on her lip and sigh.

"I'm familiar to everyone. I'm Dave Mi..."

"Hey! Let's hang out sometime." I strongly cut in and he smirked at me again. "Should we?"

"Yeah, why not? He says hi 'Violet'" he smiled and brushed a finger on my cheek. "You should've really chosen me. I can do everything he's been doing to you much fun. I'm the full package Violet." he said in a low tone and I gulped.

These Miller brothers. They're just strange. Really strange. Dave held my hand and I couldn't keep myself away from him. I bet he was stronger than Asher.

"You don't look good. Let me feed you before he sees you." He dragged my hand with him to the kitchen and Chris was glaring at us. Freya and Hillary joined us at the kitchen and we had to eat the sandwich she prepared.

Freya and Dave were giving each other the eye. Hillary chuckled a lot while she looked at Freya. Dave sat next to Freya and she sighed.
"Is he giving you that effect too?" Hillary teased and Freya wasn't talking. "Do you want to be D down?"

"Stop it." Freya mouthed to her and she still laughed.

"You want to be dicked down?" Dave asked in his strong manly voice and Freya's hand covered with goosebumps. "Oh." Dave said.
"We can use the next house. It's not booked till next week."

"Dave, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Making sure this place is still working." he laughed.

"Why?"

"I'm the owner of this building 'Violet.' You guys can spend all week here if this hottie here agrees to go out with me." he said looking at Freya. Hillary chuckled again and Freya pinched her. "I can dick you down real good. I can see you're in need of it." he winked at her and that had me laughing too. Millers. "So what do you say? Deal?" Freya gulped and looked at us.

"I'm agreeing to this because I... want to spend few days with my friends..." Hillary burst out laughing and I joined her.

"You can't lie Freya. I know you want this too. It's been months..." Freya covered up her mouth and I did the laughing here. "Dave I know she wants this too. Don't even bargain with her." It was the first time I saw wild Freya blushing. "See?" Hillary laughed.

"Dave." Lana called. She was dressed up now and she was just looking at him. "Let's talk."

"Later." he said and took his eyes off her.

Something was fishy here. She walked closer to him and looked at him. "Let's talk later, alright?"

I've always seen Lana frown and glare but never seen that look in her eyes before. It was pleading. Dave cussed under his breath and stood up from the chair. "This will be the last." he said calmly. Lana looked at Freya before she walked out with Dave.

"Hey, what was that?" Hillary asked and I watched Dave and Lana walk out. He looked angry. "Is he boning her too?"

"I don't care. I never care." Freya said and munched her sandwich.

"You've a boyfriend Freya. Don't make him angrier."

"I don't care." she smiled. I got a text from Asher Miller and I rolled my eyes.

Miller❤️•
Hey Violet, do you mind if I see you tonight? Dave told me where you are. I miss you Thora. Just let me see you tonight. I'll be coming over.

I sighed and put the phone on the table. I'm still not ready to see him. He's sick in the head.

Cheryl came out with Randy from the stairs and she had a shirt on. That wasn't hers. Hillary looked at them and looked away. She sighed and gulped down a glass of water.

"He still hasn't said a word to you?" Freya asked and she nodded. "Should I..."

"No. I'm done too. I should move on. He's done enough to me." Freya nodded and looked at Randy. He wasn't even looking at her.

I can't believe Cheryl fell for him again. Doesn't she even think of Nathaniel and Mia? She's becoming an asshole too. We heard a crash outside the house. We stood up to go and check what was happening and heard another crash coming from the stairs.

"Are you out of your mind!" Julie yelled. "Why are you acting like you fucking care about me? If you stayed away from me, keep staying away. Don't make my heart beat for you anymore. I'm done with you!" she yelled again and a door banged close.

"Julie." Levi called and Hillary looked at me. What's up with them? "Julie," he called again.

"Levi." I called him and he walked to the stairs. He looked stressed out. He likes her too. He should just tell her how he feels about her and stop confusing her. He was walking down the stairs and Hillary was staring at him. "Are you okay?" he nodded and sighed.

"I think I've to go back home. I can't take this." he said.

"You're a man Levi. Don't let her little yells shake you up. If she misbehaves, fuck her up." Freya said. Hillary was still staring at him.

"Did you do what you did with me with her?" she asked and Levi looked at her. Levi once had sex with Hillary too. Why is she asking him about it? "You did, didn't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." he said confusingly.

"Everyone's feelings has been changing. You used to like me a lot Levi. You can't even deny it. Was that one of the reasons you didn't want to be in a relationship with Julie?"

"Let's not talk about it."

"You can't blame her for not wanting to let you go. I honestly felt something for you too after what we did. You're awesome Levi. Make up with her." she smiled at him.

We've been looking at her and rant about the sex they had. She felt something for him too?

"Hills." Randy called and she wasn't turning to him. "Palmer." he called again and she took in a deep breath. She turned to him smiling. "We've to talk." he said.

"Asshole." she said to him and walked out on him.

"We'll still have that talk Hillary."

"I know it's over, dumbass!" Their voices were echoing at the sitting room. "Fuck any girl you want. I'll do the same you piece of shit!"

Laughters ran in the hall but all I was thinking about was Randy's peepee. It was cool enough for Cheryl to sleep with him again but it's still wrong. He winked at me and I gasped. He's been acting weird. He walked to Cheryl and held her hand. He squeezed her butt and she giggled.

You're really an asshole Randy.