She's My Wife

~Chapter Thirty Six~              

<Chris Brady> Years ago, Thora and I used to have aftersex sex in the mornings. This morning is going to be all about that. Our aftersex sex. I stretched forth my arms up in the air and yawned. I turned to face Thora on the bed and she was still sleeping under the sheets. I smiled and pulled close to her. I picked up the sheets from her and she groaned softly.

"Brady, stop it. Let me sleep." she said.

"Wake up. It's morning." she wasn't opening her eyes and I held onto her. She smiled with eyes closed and I pecked on her forehead. "It's morning Violet."

"I'm not waking up. I'm badly bruised from last night. Have mercy."

"I didn't talk about that." she opened her eyes and sighed. "I didn't even mention it."

"I know you. Your expression shows how much you want to screw me up this morning too." I shook my head and she pointed to my hardened cock. "Get up and wash up."

"No." I picked myself up from the bed and lied on top of her. She squealed and I laughed. Her smile was beautiful as always. I stayed on top of her, looking deep into her eyes. "You're beautiful." she smiled again.

I took advantage of her smile and rubbed my palm on her thighs. My rubbing was getting in between her thighs and she clenched her palm. "Don't you want our morning sex?"

"I..." I inserted a finger in her and she was wet and slippery inside. "I can't say no to you Brady." I smiled at her and rubbed my finger on her swollen clit. She closed her eyes and sighed deeply. "Don't do this again. I'm exhausted."

"I'll go slow on you." she nodded and my hand picked up her waist. "Say stop, if it hurts." she nodded again. I let her turn her back to me and she sighed again before I tried penetrating. She groaned silently. I penetrated slowly and her wet muscles clinged onto me. "As usual." I said and Thora chuckled.

~I was banging and breaking Thora's walls when a knock came through the door. She looked at me and I was only focused on her couchie. Her attention was getting to the door and I pushed harder and deeper. She moaned and screamed out and I still went deeper.

"Yeah Chris," she moaned. The knock came again and it got me angry. Can't they hear us sexing in there.

"Who the fuck is it!" I asked angrily.

"Room service." A tiny voice said and Thora chuckled.

"Can't you hear us fucking in here? Do you want to come in here and clean our juices off?" Thora burst out laughter.

"I'm sorry sir. I'll come back later."

"We don't need it. We'll be fucking all day. Come in when I call for you." Thora slapped on my arm and I winked at her.

"We're not fucking all day." she said sternly.

"Whatever." I laughed and she frowned at me. "I get it Thora." she now smiled. "Are you pregnant?" she laughed and hit on my arm.

"We had sex just yesterday. Don't have your hopes up Chris. Your second baby might not be from me."

Thora is like a chameleon. Her mind changes every second. She makes it hard to read what she thinks sometimes. We're having our moments here. Was it necessary to bring my baby in this? She was now looking at me like I'm the one with the problem. Women are complicated but Thora is messed up. She's like loads of puzzles I've to fix.

"I'm not planning to have a baby with Lana. I never planned to have Aiden with her. You just pretend to believe me sometimes don't you?" I asked in a scowl while my peepee was still in her. She stretched herself up on the bed and her insides cramped up my cock. I made a fist in my hand and sighed. "Do you believe everything I've been saying to you?"