Strange Feelings

~Chapter Thirty Eight~

<Chris Brady> I can stop this too? I really can't. I want to stop this feelings too. She doesn't feel like mine anymore. Maybe she never was. I heard her sigh heavily while I still stood at her backside. "I can't," she blurted out. "I don't want this."

"Should we go to bed? It's late." I don't want to hear her say it too. We shouldn't have this conversation tonight. I wasn't ready for it.

"Chris,"

"Should we take some air outside?" she turned to me and her gaze was even different. "Let me pick up a dress for you. We can go on a date outside the Inn."

"I don't want any of that!" she screetched. "I do not want that Chris."

"What do you want? A break up again?" I was trying my best not to pour any tears here. I'm a man. I can handle my shit together. "You were telling me you love me hours ago. What changed your mind? Did he fuck you again!"

"That's none of your business."

"Really?" I asked surprisingly. "It's none of my business if he fucks you again or not?" I asked again and she wasn't saying anything. "Then what the fuck are you still doing here? Go to him! Let him fuck you for all he wants! It won't be my business if he fucks you all day, all week!"

I lost my shit here and luckily my tears were not pouring out.

"You're a psycho bitch Thora. You came to me like you always do and then you blow me off like I do not mean anything to you. You're always making us start all over again and you'll be the one ending it with your silly childish immature talks. You can go fuck your self this time!" I walked away from her and she sighed. I picked my phone up from the bed and it was almost eleven on the clock. I would've drove home to the people who needed me the most.

"Chris..."

"Shut the fuck up Thora! I've been trying with you for nothing! This back and forth relationship is tiring for me too. We're no longer kids. Don't come looking for me when you're not willing to stay."

"Shut up and hear me out too."

"Did he fuck you again or not?" she remained calm again. She walked out of the balcony and walked closer to me me. "Stay where you are!"

"He wanted to talk..."

"And in the end you ended up fucking? Is that what happened?" she moved back willingly and breathed in heavily. "You can't be serious Thora." I said unbelievably with anger.

"I'm..." I raised my hand up, stopping her from making any sound.

"Go to him." she shook her head and I glared at her. "I'm asking you politely. Don't make me mad. Pick up your things and walk out of this room."

"Let me explain what happened Chris."

"No. You're just stupid." she clenched her hands together and looked down. "You're really stupid Thora. Your list of choices suck. Don't make me a part of it because you're bad at this." She boldly held my hand and I shrugged her off. "Don't test me Thora. I do not want to hit you. If we're ending this, let's part ways peacefully."

"But I don't want that. Can you help me out here?"

"Yeah, it's over. Go to your fiancé's room right now! I'm not spending this night with you."

"We will." she took off the towel around her and put on a smile. Thora took a step closer to me. "I'm confused alright about this whole thing. You're going to make it better because you caused this. You should've married me right after the proposal. I would've taken care of your son with Lana. We would've made our own sooner." I was stressing my eyes to get it out of her V line. I looked up and her boobs were standing firm. Her nipples had gotten red too.