House Party Reunion!

~Chapter Twenty One~                   

<Thora Violet> My phone has been buzzing on the bed and I chose to ignore whoever was texting. For Christ's sake it's still morning. Can't we have a beauty sleep?

I pulled the duvet over me and heard Cheryl's annoying voice in my room. "Violet! Violet wake up!" she beamed. She'll go away if I don't say a word to her.

Guessed wrong. She pulled the duvets off my head and her face was full of joy.

"It's a house party reunion Thora!"

"What?" What the hell is she blabbing about this early morning?

"It's a house party reunion Thora!" she repeated and I sat up on the bed looking at her. "Levi and Randy texted me. It starts next week and they're expecting us to be there."

"Is Chris coming?" I asked and bit on my lip.

"Why will he come when he's to take care of his son? That's what Randy said to me so Chris is not coming. I really can't go if you say no. You're like the annoying sibling I've to go out with. Nathaniel said if you're not going, I'm not going." she quoted and sat on the bed. "Please say yes!"

After loosing my baby on the day Chris' wife gave birth, I've been trying to make myself feel better. This is what I finally need.

"What should we get prepared?" I smiled and she hugged me.

"I've it all under control. We're using Nathaniel's credit card. He got paid yesterday and it's huge this time since he got promoted."

"Alright. Let's get ready." I stood up from the bed and she looked at me. "Levi and Julie, what exactly happened between them?"

"It's still funny to me. He got closer to her and they even left me all alone. Then all of a sudden they both stopped talking to each other. They refused to tell me what's going on. I accidentally read his chat with her and those two boned each other the entire night." she laughed.

"He sent her a message like, I'm sorry for what happened last night. I wish it never happened. Can we still be friends? And the bitch was like hell no." I let her explain while I looked through my closet. "She said she loves him and he said he didn't. She said that was the best night of her life and he said he regrets doing that with her. She got hurt and that's it. They stopped talking."

"He really didn't feel a thing for her?"

"I knew he was lying. Just because his brother dated her too, he was trying to keep his distance. It was painful to look at him. He didn't look the same no more. He looked like Julie broke his heart and she also looked like Jeez, Levi broke my heart." she laughed again and I threw a shirt at her.

"Hey, this belongs to Chris." she said and sniffed it. "It really has Chris Brady in it. Have you been sniffing onto it to rekindle your moments with him?" she teased. I took the shirt from her and his scent was still in it.

Cheryl was looking at me and I closed my eyes inhaling his scent. It felt like he was close to me again. I searched through my closet and I had other shirts of him in there. His rich perfume was in them all.

"I'm wearing this today."

"You're obsessed Thora." I smiled at her and folded the other shirts of him. I'm taking those with me to the reunion. Maybe, if he decides to pass through, he'll start falling for me again.

~
Cheryl and I went for shopping with Nathaniel's credit card. She'll be paying for it in his bedroom later. Mia has been with her mom and she's having Nathaniel all to herself in the house. They fuck anywhere, anytime when he's home. She dressed up one time to go see him in his office and when they both came home together, she told me they messed the place up.